44- Into the world!

Joe's P.O.V:-

I held liz's hand and squeezed it tight, I pecked her head and looked at a shocked Beth.

"I am sorry Beth but I never told you I went out with joe I guess we lost contact but me and joe got that close he asked me to be his girlfriend and then so long after he asked me to be his wife and I agreed because I never found anyone else that could make me happier and we are creating a family, I felt abit bad telling you over text to That's why I agreed for you to come round and see for yourself that I am married to him and have 2 kids" Liz explained.

She started crying,

Beth got up and hugged her, "you should of told me I am so sorry I didn't realise and I wish I never told you about the kiss and stuff I'm so sorry joe to you too" Beth said.

I nodded all I cared about what Liz..
Liz sighed Loudly and walked over to the kitchen side.

"You should chat to Caspar" Liz smiled.

"Oh so now you want me to move on" Beth laughed.

"Yes I do because I don't want you on to joe" she said.

My heart melted I never really heard Liz say that we are married or husband
and wife it makes me feel special.

Liz leaned over the sink to get a drink, I looked over at Alan witch laid fell asleep on the cushions on the floor.

"Awh Alan" I said.

Liz looked and smiled, suddenly I could tell she didn't feel right she held her back and then the glass smashed onto the floor, and Liz started crying, "joe my-" she stutters, Beth quickly cleaned up the glass.

"Call Caspar" I shouted to Beth, and with that she called.

"What's happening?" I asked carrying Beth out the room.

Suddenly a pool of water formed, "joe I think my water just broke" she said.

He's coming! He's coming! He's coming in to the world!

"Let's get you to the hospital" I said.

Beth's P.O.V:-

I phoned Caspar telling him that he needs to help and joe is taking Liz to the hospital.

"Caspar is on his way over to help me look after Alan" I said.

"Thank you Beth" joe said.

I am gutted about not having joe but I have to learn to move on.

Caspar's P.O.V:-

I got to the house, there standing was Beth waiting with Alan, joe and Liz was in a rush getting the baby things together.

"You guys to I'll be fine" I said.

"I owe you" Liz said.

I nodded and laughed a little making way to the living room where sitting Alan asleep in Beth's arm... I gathered it was Beth.

"Are you Beth?" I asked.

"Yes you Caspar?" She asked.

"Yes nice to meet you" I said.

We shook hands and we inclosed in a really long convo.

Joe's P.O.V:-

We rushed to the hospital.

In hospital room:-

Liz was laying there connected up to wires and a heart rate machine, I hate hospitals but I love them at the same time because it can bring other people to feel better and help people bring a new person into the world.