64- Baby three

{SMUT WARNING}

2 Months later-

Liz's P.O.V:-

I woke up, and got up and looked in the mirror, i had a small baby bump, i smiled. Joe then wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the cheek.

''What you doing?'' he asked.

''Looking at my bump'' I smiled.

I am 2 months into this third pregnancy, it's going okay. I got over the sickness pretty quick and it's good.

''Awe'' Joe cooed.

Joe felt my bump then he went to the toilet.

''I am really excited to go to the scan to find out the sex'' Joe chirped.

''Me too'' I smiled. ''We can't know yet till i am at least 4 months along'' I smiled.

''I know, i am excited'' Joe smirked.

I nodded, i gave him a hug.

''I am glad you only had a couple of weeks of sickness as last time it was longer'' Joe mentioned.

''Me too, can you make the kids breakfast'' I asked.

''Sure'' He smiled.

I joined him and the kids in the kitchen with breakfast.

''Mummy!'' Alan cooed as he ran over and hugged my leg.

''Awe Alan sweat heart'' I smiled, i picked him up and Joe instantly took him away. ''What you doing Joe?'' I asked.

''You can't carry anything especially kids'' He winked.

''Oh my god'' I laughed.

''I think after the kids have gone to bed tonight, we can have time to ourselves'' Joe raised his eyebrows.

''What are you implying?'' I smirked.

''Well...''He trailed off as he came closer and kissed my lips.

''i get it'' I smirked.

''Okay'' He grinned.

''Let's bath the kids'' I said.

''Okay'' He smiled.

''I am going to run a bath or you stinky children'' I cooed to the kids.

''I am not smelly'' Alan pouted.

''I was joking Als'' I smiled.

''My name isn't Als'' He stumped his foot on the ground.

''It's a nickname darling, chill out yeah?'' I laughed.

''I like it'' He giggled.

''Good'' I smiled.

''What's up?'' Joe asked walking up behind me.

''Alan was a little upset at first when i gave him a nickname but he likes it now don't you Als?'' I raised a brow.

''Yes mummy'' He grinned, he ran off to play with Milo. Milo can walk now still needs little help but he is getting there, he is 2 years old and Alan is 4! Time has flown.

''Okay, i have ran the bath now lets get you guys in that bath!'' Joe announced.

We undressed the boys and put them in the bubble bath, they started playing with there bath toys.

Joe sat on the toilet seat with it closed of coarse, he ran his fingers through his thick hair.

I went to sit on his lap, which he securely wrapped his arms around me as we watched the kids.