When I came out I saw Aaliyah holding a giant yellow marshmallow in her hand.

"The fuck is that?!" I asked flailing my arms around.

"Your uniform silly! Come on go change!" Ally shoved the dress into my face

"I'm not wearing this shit" I said whilst gagging

"MIYA-CHAN! How many times do I have to tell you about using that kind of language?! It's so... UNLADYLIKE!" She pointed to me.

I slapped her hand away "I dont give a fuck, who the hell would wanna wear this piece of trash?! Seriously! You look like a clown wearing a fucking marshmallow dress" I said.

"Wahhhhhhhh" Aaliyah cried in the corner whilst holding onto the hand I slapped "Y-You're so mean!!"

'Look what you did'

"Ugh...." I rolled my eyes, pushed Ally out of my room and opened up my drawer.

Hmm let's see, black, white, navy blue, dark purple, dark red, dark green orrrrr black? Black and white it is!!!

I put on my black sports bra, then my white crop top with a picture of a pop art Marilyn Monroe, my ripped black skinny jeans, black knee length cardigan and tied my hair up into a bun. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, Hmm SEXXXXAY!

'Sexy... The usual, meh!'

I giggled.

'Agh jeez, elementary was bad enough, now high school?! Then Uni?! Ahhh well fuck me sideways!'

"I know right?! It's so stupid! What the hell man... Scholarship eh... I honestly don't know how I got in" I thought whilst bobbing my head back and forth.

"Miyaaaa-chaaaan!" I heard Ally whine.

"You can go! I gotta eat breakfast first man!" I yelled.

"You don't have to eat! We'll be late!"

"Hey! I have to eat! Food is fuckin important aight?! Go."

"Fine, See you in school kay Miya! Love you!" I heard the front door shut and I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. I went into the kitchen and started rummaging through the cabinets and drawers.

'What cha lookin for?'

"Gum." I said whilst grabbing a stool and trying to reach the top of the cabinets

'Hey watch it! I'll look up there!'

"Thanks" I said and climbed back down waiting for Maya to find at least ONE piece of gum!

"Find anything?" I said gritting my teeth

'Nope, nothin'

"AHHH shiet! I thought I still had heaps!" I stomped my foot and got a tooth pick and started chewing on it.

'You always do that..."

"Well I dont give" I shoved on my white converse high tops and stormed out the door feeling pissed cause there was no gum.

"Remind me to buy some on our way home!"

'Yeah yeah'

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time, 7:50... 7 fuckin' 50?! HOLY SHIZZLE!

"Crap!" I ran as fast as I could, which was totes really fast, dont mean to brag hah! Anyway...

I reached the school and stopped at the gates just trying to take in what I can see...
.
.
.
.

PINK?! What the actual fudge?! Fuckin pink?! I HATE PINK! Aghhhhhhhh fuck! I looked down at my phone again and saw that it was 7:55 I still haven't gotten my schedule so... Poo.

'Pink?! I mean, it's okay but honestly?!'

I walked through the school and into the building... I think im lost...Nand saw a group of girls in the yellow monstrosity pointing and laughing at me "What?! You ain't never seen a sex god like me before?!" They turned around and walked away "Yeah that's right!" I then heard someone behind me chuckle.

I turned around "WHAT?! I am a fucking sex god!" I paused and my breathing stopped...

Wow.... He's..... Beautiful.

I saw pair of beautiful golden eyes and a beautiful auburn haired boy stood in front of me.

'Breathe Miya! BREATHE!'

I snapped out of what seemed to be a trance and took a deep breathe. "Whoa.... You're cute" The auburn haired boy said whilst gazing at me.

'Whoa whoa whoa! Back off dude!'

"Tsk, I know!" I said and I was about to turn around and slap myself when he grabbed my wrist.

"Oh uh... Sorry." he let go of my wrists "Well! Are you new here?" He said taking my hand.

"Yeah, I am" I yanked my hand out of his hand and smiled.

~~Hikaru~~

I looked at the angelic like girl with dark red hair, sharp nose, small pink lips and the most beautiful light blue eyes.

She's beautiful "Whoa.... You're cute." I blurted out dreamily.

"Tsk, I know!" She was about to turn and walk away when I suddenly grabbed her wrists for no reason.

"Oh uh... Sorry" I let go of her wrists "Well! Are you new here?" I took her hand and I was about to kiss it when she yanked her hand out.

"Yeah, I am" she said and gave me an angelic smile and I couldn't help but smile too.

"Um... Do you know where the main office is?" She asked me with a slight blush. She's so cute!

"I do" I said smiling and gazing at her.

"Okay then... Well? Where is it?" She asked and seemed to be irritated.

"Oh yeah!" I gave her directions on where the main office was.

"Thanks! Ranga!" She smiled, saluted, winked and walked away. I shivered and blushed.

"You're welcome" I whispered as I watched her walk down the hall and take a turn.

~~Miya~~

Well he was hot! Maybe going to this school wouldn't be so bad

'No Miya! He's cute yeah but... He looks like a player!'

"Maya I didn't plan on fuckin hooking up with him, although that might not be so bad. Just calm your flat chested tits" I sighed

'Flat chested?! That's just mean'

I spit out my tooth pick and chewed onto another as I walked to the office and got my schedule "Great... Now where the fuck is class 1-A this school is fuckin huge."

I walked around kick the polished marble floors and sat on a window sill "Mayaaa~"

No answer

"Okay! I'm sorry for saying you have a flat chest okay! Can you please help me find my class?!" I begged using my puppy dog eyes.

'Fine'

I felt her come out of me and I sat looking out the window thinking about... food.

'I found it, hurry up!'

"Yaaay~ thank you!" I jumped up and walked as she showed me where to go by fucking with some stuff like, moving the chandelier and almost dropping a vase.

"Fuckin hell Maya! Phew" I let out a deep breathe and I stood in front of the door. I straightened my posture, lifted my chin up and opened the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you go guys! Chapter 1! Tell me what you think in the comments!

I'm going to be updating quite often since I know how annoying it is to wait for the next chapter, but if I take a while, then let's be honest here, it's cause I was lazy :$

Vote if you want more!

- Luca