"You know," I spoke out loud so they could all hear me, "there's a strip club somewhere around here," I grinned. They all got up and walked out the door. Let me rephrase that. They all dropped what they were doing and ran towards the door pushing each other aside.

"Animals," I commented as they were now all out the room. I walked out the room and closed the door behind me. Walking down the hall and into the elevator, I pressed the lobby button.

The evaluator eventually opened on the lobby floor and I walked out to see the guys where walking outside. I stepped out the elevator with the cold air hitting me. I started to walk to the door and her a familiar voice.

I turned to see it was the lobby guy from yesterday. He had a smile on his face as he waved at me. I recalled that the conversation that we had yesterday about the bar the his last comment he made yesterday about me being safe. My fist tightened at the memory of how the guys tried to attack Makenzie and I.

Walking over to him, I placed a smile on my face. "Hey," I greeted in a high pitch tone.

A smirk rose to his face, "I didn't see you come in last night," he stated in a curious tone.

I let out a small laugh, "I just had a bit too much to drink and kept wondering around. Couldn't remember much," I shrugged as if it was casual.

His smirk remained on his face, "Well, how's my favorite girl," he asked.

"Well, to be honest," I leaned in a bit closer to him, "I'm feeling quite horny," I whispered. His eyebrow rose remain with a smirk on his lips, "Well I get off my shift in a few hours," he notified me.

I shook my head, "Come on. We could just do a quickie," I tugged at his tie. He bit his lips and looked at me, "I can't," he argued.

"No one's going to be coming out so late. Just a quickie," I pouted. A grin rose to his face, "Fine. Let's go," he stood up from his desk and walked around the counter. He wrapped his hand around my waist as we walked out and around the hotel to the back.

I was then pushed up against the wall with his hands gliding up my thighs. "Your body is amazing," he commented as his hand slide up. I grabbed his hand causing his hand to stop. Within a blink, I switched position so he was now pinned against the wall with my hand wrapped around his neck.

"The guys yesterday in the bar, were they your friends," I growled.

He tried to escaped my holding but I tightened my grip and raised him up with on hand against the wall.

"I'm not going to ask you again," I hissed.

He started wheezing for air but nodded. I slammed his body against the wall, "I should rip you're throat out," I growled and watched fear take over him. He went to say something but nothing came out since he couldn't breathe.

My body was then torn away from the guys causing me to drop him. I turned to swing at the person who pulled me away only to have my hand stopped in mid-air by his. I rolled my eyes once I saw who it was.

He looked behind me and glared at the guy, "Go. Do not say a word of what just happened," he spoke in a deep voice. I turned to see the guy eyes wide open looking at him and nodding before running away.

I turned my head to Lucifer who was glaring at me. "You just let him escaped," I whined, snatching my hand out of his grip.

"Listen here Princessa," he growled in a deep voice as I was now pinned to the wall. I looked at him to see his eyes were pitch black. It was crazy how dark it was outside yet I could still see how black his eyes where. It kind of scared me a little to be honest.