Surprise

*Amila's pov*

It's been a few hours since I was fully turned, along with some perks from my werewolf trait

It's been a few hours since I was fully turned, along with some perks from my werewolf trait. But I can only sleep when I want too, I don't get tired, I haven't tried to do anything else. Right now, I am holding my little boy, my other children are asleep in their rooms, Jacob is asleep on the couch, Leah is asleep in a guest room. Selene is at Paul's house. Wendy and William are in a house they bought around here. Bree thought it would be better if she went to stay with Edward's cousins in Alaska. I haven't seen anyone else lately, Edward is standing next to me smiling. Suddenly I heard laughter, so I looked up and saw the others.

Edward: "Finally."

I smiled when I saw Rosalie come over to me, smiling.

Rose: "My turn."

I gently gave him to her.

Me: "Where does he sleep?"

Rose: "In my arms. Or Edward's or Esme's."

I handed him to Rosalie,who is his godmother and Emmett is his godfather.I already picked all my kids godparents.Carlisle and Esme are Elizabeth's godparents,Selene and Paul are Casper's.Jasper and Alice are Renessme's godparents.I couldn't help but smile because I saw how happy my sister was holding my son,but that little moment was ruined when Alice and the others walked in.Alice walked up to me smiling.

Alice: "We have a surprise for you."

Me: "What is it?"

Alice: "You are just going to have to follow me to find out."

We followed her until we came to an opening.I gasped and smiled when I saw a house there.

I gasped and smiled when I saw a house there

I looked at Edward smiling.

Edward: "What do you think?"

Me: "I think it's perfect."

Edward lead me to the house but before we got to the door I heard what Alice said.

Alice: "Have fun."

I turned around while smirking at her then winked,which caused her to laugh.We walked through the house,until we came to our room.We stopped when we got to the closest.

Edward: "Alice and Selene bought your clothes."

I looked at my clothes,some I would wear and some of the clothes I wouldn't even look at them.

Me: "Clearly."

I watch him sit in a chair,so I stood infront of him smiling.

Me: "What?"

He looks at me with his sexy smile.

Edward: "Why do you keep your mental shield up?"

Me: "That is the only gift I have that I have not mastered yet."

Edward: "Why?"

Me: "Because I never had to use it before.When you heard my mind when I woke up it was because I wanted you to,even though I didn't know my shield was down."

We talked a little more then we got to the bed.I looked at it then I felt him pull my hair away from my neck then he started kissing my neck.

Me: "You do realize I don't need to sleep.I just like doing it."

Edward: "Well it's not really intended for sleep."

I smiled even more then through him on the bed and climbed on top of him.

I started kissing his neck which caused him to start purring and growling

I started kissing his neck which caused him to start purring and growling.He sat up then ripped off my shirt.I have never seen this side of him before.He is more dominant,passionate,gentle but alot more rough...I am loving this side of him.