Waking Up To A Surprise

*Amila's pov*

I woke up this morning,and looked around and smelt a familiar scent.I smiled as the vanilla scent hit me, "Edward" I thought.I got up but stopped when I looked at a small box on my desk.I walked over and opened it,I couldn't help but gasp and smile...It was the same necklace that I had been trying to save up for.

It was the same necklace that I had been trying to save up for

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I couldn't wait to wear it,but not today,I will tomorrow.So I ran to my closet and came out in a new outfit.Today was also the day that I am going to tell him, that I already knew is secret.

...................................

*At School*

I just pulled up to the school,and parked my car next to Rosalie's car.When I got out,I looked at her and she smiled then waved, so I did the same.

I looked at Edward,who might I add is drooling a little bit,but anyway, I looked at him and pointed to the woods

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I looked at Edward,who might I add is drooling a little bit,but anyway, I looked at him and pointed to the woods.So,I started walking because I knew that he was going to follow me.

...........................................

*In The Woods*

I dropped my bag on the floor,then walked alittle further but then stopped.

Me: "I know,what you are."

Edward: "And I know what you are."

I gasped because his breath was making shiver but in a good way.

Me: "Your alot different then the vampires that I have met."

Edward: "How?"

Me: "You're impossibly fast and strong.Your skin is more pale white and way more cold.Your eyes change color.You never eat or drink anything."

Edward: "I think I'm more of the, upgraded kind."

I looked at him.

Me: "How old are you?"

Edward: "Seventeen."

Me: "How long have you been 17?"

Edward: "A while....What about you?"

I smiled.

Me: "Eighteen....and a while also."

He wraps an arm around my waist.

Edward: "I wanna show you something."

Me: "Ok."

He quickly took my hand and we begin to walk.

Me: "Where are we going?"

Edward: "Up the mountain.Out of the cloud bank.You need to see what I look like in the sunlight."

He put me on his back,and started running,I loved it.But sadly it ended because we were on top of the mountain.After he put me down,he walked in the sun.

Edward: "This is why we don't show ourselves in sunlight."

I saw him unbuttoning his shirt,"I hope your pants are next" I thought.

Edward: "People would know we're different."

When he turned around,I gasped because his skin was sparkling.

Edward: "This is what I am."

Me: "It's like diamonds..You're beautiful."

Edward: "Beautiful?...This is the skin of a killer, Amila."

He walks away before I could even say anything.So I went after him.

Edward: "I'm a killer."

Me: "I don't believe that.I've been around killers,I've even killed too."

I didn't understand why he didn't like who he is.But I am going to get him to start liking himself again,that's a promise.