Second Day Of School

*Edward's pov*

Today was our field trip to a green house, and I wasn't in a good mood because Bella wouldn't stop naming stuff she didn't like about Amila.Like she had purple hair, the way she dressed and so on,and it got worse when I heard Mike try to ask Amila to the prom.

Mike: "Um..I wanted to ask you, you know, if, you know, it's like a month away, but...Do you wanna go to prom with me?"

"Please say no" I thought.I saw both Jasper and Alice were both praying that she would say anything but yes.

Amila: "I'm sorry, but I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend."

Mike: "You can't go another weekend?"

Amila: "It's a non-refundable ticket..You should ask Jessica.I know she wants to go with you."

He looked like he was trying not to cry.

Alice: "Yes, she said no!"

I smiled at my sister, and was about to get on our bus but then Bella walked up to us.

Bella: "Why didn't you answer any of my calls?!"

Me: "Because I didn't feel like it."

Bella: "You didn't feel like it?!"

Me: "Yes!"

Bella: "Why?"

Me: "I don't need to explain myself to you."

I know that both Alice and Jasper were behind me,and they can tell I was trying to hold down a growl.But Alice always wanted to be the peace maker, stepped in.

Alice: "Are you riding with us, Bella?"

I answered her before Bella did.

Me: "No, our bus is full."

With that I walked onto the bus, but smiled when I saw who was on it.

..................

*Amila's pov*

I sat on the bus looking at the picture of the necklace that I pretty much fell in love with

I sat on the bus looking at the picture of the necklace that I pretty much fell in love with.I felt the seat next to me shift, and when I looked up, I smiled.It was Edward, who had a really big smile on his face.

Edward: "No tight clothes today?"

I laughed and shook my head no.

Me: "Not today, but I might wear something tight tomorrow.Just for you."

I laughed more when I saw the look on his face.But then he looked down when Alice and Jasper sat in front of us.Alice looked at the necklace on my notebook.

Alice: "That's a beautiful necklace."

I smiled a little.

Me: "I know, I'm starting to save up some money buy it."

Edward: "How much is it?"

Me: "$300.I spent all my money on my car."

Jasper: "I'm sure you'll have that necklace in no time."

They both looked shocked that he just talked to me,and so was I.

Me: "Why do you say that?"

Jasper: "Because we can ask our mom if she needs any help with redecorating our house."

Alice: "That's an excellent idea!"

"I might be able to see not only them more but Edward too" I thought.