Honeymoon

*Still Amila's pov*

I am so glade to get off of that plane in a happy mood,thanks to my husband.My jaw dropped when I looked around,we were on a island.

My jaw dropped when I looked around,we were on a island

It is beautiful.

Edward: "This is Island Esme.It was a gift from Carlisle."

I walked up to the little house.And as soon as I got through the door,I was picked up by my husband.I love saying that,but anyway.We both laughed when I squealed.

Me: "Is this really necessary?"

Edward: "I am nothing if not traditional."

I giggled at that.

Me: "Really?"

That got him laughing because he knew what I am about to say.But he beat me to it.

Edward: "I know we broke the first time tradition.But I couldn't stop myself,and what you do to me."

I laughed as he put me down once we got inside.Then I looked around the living room.

Edward: "You wanna take a look around?"

I smiled more then looked at him nodding my head.He smiled then went to grab the bags,while I walked around.After I looked around I stopped in the bedroom.

I giggled when Edward wrapped his arms around my waist

Edward: "You tired?"

I shook my head no while smiling,which got him to give me a shy smile.

Edward: "Not even after the plane ride?"

I laughed.

Me: "No,that just woke me up more."

I looked behind me so I could see his handsome face.

Edward: "Do you wanna go for a swim?"

Me: "Yeah,that sounds nice."

That was when I got an idea.

Me: "How about you go on ahead and get in.I just need to get ready."

He chuckled then started walking backwards.

Edward: "Don't take too long,Mrs.Cullen."

I giggled as I watched him grab his towel and a blanket.I quickly looked through my bag,and all that was in there were lingerie.

Me: "Alice!"

Then I finally found what I was looking for,my new bikini.Along with some new clothes that I know Alice wouldn't pick out for me.

Me: "Thank you,Selene."

I quickly got changed.

As I got outside,I saw the blanket was spread out

As I got outside,I saw the blanket was spread out.So,I took off my mini dress then placed it down.As I did that I found all of Edwards clothes on the ground."So,he went in naked.Ok,two can play at this game." I thought.I put my mental wall down long enough for him to see what I am wearing,then I quickly put it back up.I smirked when I heard him growl,and just before he can look I quickly took everything off and jumped in.I came up from the under the water next to Edward,and I smiled at his loving gaze.

Edward: "You're a tease."

I smiled more as I wrapped my arms around him.Then I gasped as I saw how beautiful the moon looked at this view.We just stood there watching the moon...naked.

Edward: "You're so beautiful."

I looked at him then kissed his lips.Then I turned around with my arms around his neck as he pulled me close.He picked me up while we were kissing,then he ran us to the bedroom.When we got there we ended up tripping on the bed causing me to giggle and him to smile,then we went back to kissing.He slid his cock into me slowly,causing both of us to moan.He kissed my neck while he started to go in and out of me,I couldn't help but gasp when he hit a certain spot.Which he kept hitting,damn it felt good.I pushed all my lust and passion into his head,even said some bad things.It turned him on even more when I clawed at his back,that he grabbed the headboard to control his strength.Because I do still can get hurt,which he didn't want to be the cause of me getting hurt.We were both breathing heavily,that was when I heard the headboard break.But I didn't worry about that,I just pulled his face close to mine.I kissed him hard when he started moving faster and harder.After a few more hours we came together,hard too.Now,that got me tired causing me to fall asleep.