Blood Map

*Selene's pov*

I couldn't believe him, he could have stopped this.But apart of me was happy he didn't,because Amila wouldn't be with us now.Edward wouldn't have found his mate, I wouldn't have found mine and I wouldn't have a sister.I couldn't bare the thought of not having my sister in my life.When shooting started, Amila went over to the window.As soon as she turned around, a body fell through the ceiling window and onto Alexander's desk.Glass was everywhere,but the what got me scared the most was Amila.Marcus had just put one of his wings through her shoulder making her lift up in the air.Me and Edward watched in shock as he pulled her through the window,and outside.
...................
*3rd person's pov*

Amila,who had just got thrown down where she asumed was their basement.She fell into the water, when she got up for air, she swam to the steps and little stand.She looked around frantically,but she was grabbed by Marcus.He grabbed her neck and lifted her up, and through her knocking down.When she got up, she tried using her powers but Marcus was to fast for her.Marcus already knew about her powers because Bella told him.He kept punching her face, but she caught his hand before he can hit her a third time.But while Amila and Marcus were fighting,the other three stood there in shock.Selene looked at Edward.

Selene: "I'm going to get Amila, you two try and find survivors."

Edward was about to protest but Selene cut him off.

Selene: "I'll bring her back to you Edward."

As much as he wantes to go, he knew that he could trust her.

Edward: "Ok."

Selene went to grab the gun from the body but Alexander grabbed her arm.

Alexander: "Wa--No, wait.You're no match for him."

She took the gun and left.Amila and Marcus fought, soon he punched her two more time's.He then picked her up and slammed her into a pipe that was sticking up from the wood.It went through the middle of her stomach and chest.She gasped in pain and had blood coming out of her mouth.She had a hard time breathing but when she saw him looking at her, she tried to grab him but only to have Marcus push her hand onto another sharp pipe.He grabbed the necklace.

Marcus: "Soon, brother."

Selene jumped through the window, and got pissed because she saw what he did to Amila.She looked dead,blood all over her, pipes sticking out of her.Oh, Selene was pissed and began to shot at him.But after diving into the water, then coming out.He stuck one of his wings into her leg, then his other wing into her wrist.She grabbed his throat but he easily took it off.He started drinking the blood from her wrist.

Selene: "No."

She quickly pulled out her gun, and started shooting him in the mouth.He let her go and left,she fell into the water but climbed onto the lowest step.But she quickly got up and went to her sister, she held Amila's bloody head in her hand and began to cry.

Selene: "No.Amila.Look at me...Amila.Shit."

She pulled Amila's hand off the pipe and started pulling at the one in the middle of her chest.When she got it out, she pulled Amila's shirt up enough to see a big hole.Selene quickly opened her wrist and started pouring her blood onto the hole.She never heard Edward approach,who was looking at the scene in pain.

Selene: "Please.Please."

She stopped and looked at her, then placed her free hand onto her sister's cheek.

Selene: "Come on.Come on."

When she saw nothing was working,she burst into tears and started hitting Amila's chest.

Selene: "Fuck."

Edward finally found the energy to jump next to Selene,while she looked at him crying.

Selene: "Why won't it work?! It's worked so many time's!"

Edward just looked at her with venom in his eye's.

Edward: "I don't know."

He gently took his mate in his arm's,and burst into tearless sobs.

Edward: "Please.Please come back to me,baby.I love you so much.I can't live without you.Please."

He continued to hold her, and never letting her go.Selene sat there crying, while holding her sister's hand.