Final Battle Part 2

*3rd Person's pov*

While they were swimming to the entrance,Marcus had just opened William's prison.

Marcus: "William."

Suddenly William wakes up.

Marcus: "Wait."

William takes a step towards him, while growling.

Marcus: "No.William.Stop..Be still, brother.It's me."

Suddenly William recognizes him, and steps back.

Marcus: "I'd no sooner harm you than myself."

Selene, Paul, Edward and the guard's look around.

Guard: "Which way?"

Selene remember's the way, and starts walking the way, with the others following her.Suddenly they came to an opening.

Paul: "Is this it?"

Selene nods her head yes, then looks pissed.Edward looks the same.

Edward: "He's already here.I can hear his mind."

They start walking, and comes across a empty prison.

Selene: "We're too late."

She takes the key, then they look around after hear shooting and a roar.William has began his killing spree, they walk towards the gun shots.Just then they a low sound, they turned around and saw a woman's head go back behind a column.

Selene: "You can come out.We will not harm you."

The woman slowly came out, she had short red hair and blue eye's.She had a heart beat, but it was slow.She was a Selene's type of vampire.

Woman: "Hi..I'm Wendy.I've been coming to place for half a century,to talk to my mate."

Edward looks at her shocked.

Edward: "Your William's mate?"

Wendy looks down.

Wendy: "Yes, I know what he is but I don't care.I've never seen him but I know if he had a choice he wouldn't be killing anybody."

Selene then remembers something from Williams story.When he finds his true love, he restore human form.

Selene: "We need to get her to William,now."

When they start walking,Selene was thrown against the wall.Marcus came out of the shadows,but Selene looks at the others.

Selene: "Go!"

They ran while dragging Paul away.While Selene battles Marcus, in the helicopter a miracle takes efftect.The bag covering up Amila's body slowly uncovers.Her spirt hears the voices of her sister and mate.Not only has Selene told the guys about Amilas uniqueness, but her as well.

Selene: "Amila,you're unique."

Her body starts coming back to life.

Selene: "There's never been a hybrid before."

A picture of Selene pops into Amilas head.

Selene: "Your powers could be limitless."

Then a image of Edward pops into her head.It was him holding her.

Edward: "I love you so much."

Then a image of him crying but no tears fall.

Edward: "Please,come back to me.Come back to me,baby.I can't live without you."

With both of their image's and word's in her head,her body suddenly had strength in it.Her eye's quickly open, revealing black eye's with blue in them.