Training

*Amila's pov*

Me and Edward are going to the spot where they are training.My belly has grown, so now I am five months along.

The baby grew more over the past week,and Jacob as be saying that he can't wait to be a big brother

The baby grew more over the past week,and Jacob as be saying that he can't wait to be a big brother.I found that cute but anyway, we are at the spot.I saw Edward quickly get out and open my door, he smiled as he helped me out.Then we walk to the other's,they smile when they see us but mostly my belly.

Me: "Is Selene coming?"

Edward: "She should be.We'll find out soon.Because their here."

I stood next to him, then faced the same direction they did.I smiled when I saw the pack come out from the woods, in their wolf forms.

Edward: "They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms."

Carlisle: "They came.That's what matters.Will you translate?"

He nods his, then they walk in the middle.I smiled when I saw Selene walk up to me.

Selene: "Hey!"

Selene: "Hey!"

Me: "Hi!"

We stood next to each other,along with Rose.

Carlisle: "Welcome.Jasper has experience with newborns.He'll teach us how to defeat them."

Edward: "They want to know how the newborns differ from us."

Carlisle: "They're a great deal stronger than us because their own human blood lingers in their tissues.Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life."

Then we watched Jasper walk up and started talking.

Jasper: "Carlisle's right.That's why they are created.A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army, but no human army could stand against them."

He looks at us and the pack.

Jasper: "Now, the two most important things to remember are, first, never let them get their arms around you.They'll crush you instantly.And second,never go for the obvious kill.They'll be expecting that, and you will lose."

I was leaning against a tree when he turned around.

Jasper: "Emmett."
.........................
*3rd pov*

They all watch as Jasper and Emmett get to their spots.

Jasper: "Don't hold back."

Emmett: "Not in my nature."

Emmett runs at Jasper, throws him into the air but he lands on his feet.Then after a few punches, Jasper knocks him down.

Jasper: "Never lose focus."

Edward kisses Amila's head, while she looks at him with a worried look.She watch's him and Carlisle fight, while Jasper circles them.And when Edward takes down Carlisle, he looks at Jasper.

Jasper: "One more thing."

As soon as he said that,Carlisle knocks Edward down.Then Jasper looks at him.

Jasper: "Never turn your back on your enemy."

They watched Jasper and Rosalie train,and now they are watching Jasper and Alice.When that was done,Jacob walked up to the woman he considers a mother.She looks at him then smiles,but smiles more when he softly puts his head on her belly.But then looks at him worried.

Amila: "Some of you are gonna get hurt.Some of you could get killed because of me.It's gonna be 100 times worse than this, right?"

Jacob put his giant wolf head near her hand, she laughs then scratches his head.

Amila: "I swear, you act like a puppy sometimes."

Edward walks up to them smiling,because he was happy that they had a mother and son bond.

Edward: "Hey.We're done for the day."

The pack leaves,along with Selene.But she does want to throw Amila a babyshower.