Attacked & Birth

(This chapter is dedicated to Andrew049! Hope you like it!)

....................
*Amila's pov*

I am currently with Selene,Alice and Rosalie upstairs because I didn't feel like leaving the bed.I only got up to change my clothes.

I know that some of them are going hunting tonight

I know that some of them are going hunting tonight. Carlisle,Esme,Emmett,Bree.I hope everything is okay with them.Paul was taking a nap,Wendy and William are in another room,Edward is talking with Billy.Jacob,Riley and Leah decided to stay here.Jasper is somewhere else.Rose and Alice are feeling my belly while Selene is getting my drink.I keep laughing because Rosalie doesn't like the baby names I came up with,meanly the boys.

Rose: "Can't we come up with something just a little more classic?"

Me: "Hey,I love those names."

Rose: "Alright,you win."

We all stopped when we heard a loud crash coming from downstairs.Selene quickly grabs her gun then looks at Rose and Alice.

Selene: "Stay here with Am."

They nod their heads yes while I'm sitting scared as hell.All I heard was hissing,growling and howls.The Lycans decided to attack the house.Alice saw my scared face and quickly closed the door.
......................
*3rd pov*

Everyone that stayed at the house was fighting the Lycans.There is glass everywhere,Rose and Alice stood in the room with Amila.A Lycan got to the bedroom door and started breaking it down,causing Amila to jump a scream.She screamed even louder when she felt herself go into labor.Rose had to hold her up while Alice started to hold onto the door.Both looked very worried for their sister.

Alice: "Take her into the bathroom."

Rosalie picked up Amila and went into the bathroom,which is lucky for them because Carlisle put some stuff in there in case something happened.Edward and Selene heard Amila scream and started working their way upstairs.Rose had put Amila on the floor along with alot of towels.She knew that she had to deliver the baby,so she checked to see how far along she is.Rose was shocked at how far apart she is.

Rose: "Am,sweetie! You are going have to get ready to push!"

Amila was crying at this point,not just because of her pain but of her worrying about her family.

Amila: "I so didn't want to go into labor now!"

Rose: "I know but you have to push when I tell you to."

She nods her head yes.

Rose: "Alright,push!"

Amila starts pushing while screaming.Rose sees the head of the baby but also alot of blood is coming out also,which worried her.But turned around when the bathroom door started getting busted in,then she looked at Amila.

Rose: "A few more pushes."

Amila: "EDWARD,GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!"

After four pushes she can barely keep her eyes open.The Lycan just stuck it's nose in the door.

Rose: "One last push!"

Amila: "I'm so tired."

Rose knew that Amila has lost to much blood already.If she could cry then she would be crying now.

Rose: "I know but one more push and your baby will be in your arms."

With that Amila gave her a very determined look.

Rose: "Now!"

Amila: "AHHHHHH!"

After a few seconds she stopped pushing.She can feel herself fading away but a smile was on her face when she a baby crying.

Rose: "It's Jahoznia."

She looked at Amila who was barely breathing.She quickly wrapped the baby up and gently set him down,then quickly bit Amila on her neck and on both of her wrist.She put alot of her venom into her blood stream then she pulled back and picked up the baby along the Amila's gun.She held it up to the Lycans head.

Rose: "Say goodbye,asshole."

Then she shot it in the head,she sighed in relief when it died.She had blood all over her along with Amila.She looked at her and smiled when she saw the bite marks slowly healing.Just as she was about to sit down she heard Edward shouting.

Edward: "Amila! Rosalie!"

Rose: "In here."

She knew he heard her because the Lycans body was pushed away from the door.When the door opened up Edward got a look of horror on his face.He looked at Rose who held a the baby in her arms.

Rose: "I had to bit her three times afterwards,I bit her just in time."

She stopped infront of him.

Rose: "It's a boy."

Carlisle and the others took Amila away and started to clean up the bathroom.Edward smiles at his son,who had a full head of black hair.

Edward: "Hey,Jahoznia.I'm your daddy."