Graduation Day And Party

*3rd persons pov*

It's been three days,and it was graduation day.Everyone was shocked when they found out that Amila was preagnet and engaged,but the only one pissed off about it was Bella.

Everyone was shocked when they found out that Amila was preagnet and engaged,but the only one pissed off about it was Bella

The principal wanted Amila to walk with her class, so there they were.They were listening to Jessica's speech, Edward had his arm's around her smiling.Along with Selene right next to Amila too.

Jessica: "When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up.Our answers were things like astronaut, president, or, in my case, a princess."

Edward looks at Amila,who is smiling at Jessica.

Jessica: "When we were 10, they asked again.We answer rock star,cowboy or, in my case, a gold medalist.But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer.Well,how about this? Who the hell knows?"

All the teens clapped.

Jessica: "This isn't the time to make hard-and-fast decisions.This is the time to make mistakes.Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere.Fall in love a lot.Major in philosophy,because there's no way to make a career out of that.Change your mind,and change it again,because nothing's permanent.So make as many mistakes as you can.That way, someday, when they ask what we want to be,we won't have to guess.We'll know."

Everyone gave her an applause,then they started calling everyone's name's.When Amila went up,Edward and Selene stood up clapping and smiling.
.............................
*The graduation party*

Amila came down stairs,and saw Jessica and Angela.When they saw her,they fast walked to her and hugged her.

Angela: "Hey!"

Amila: "Hey."

Jessica: "Hey.What did you think of my speech? Too easy-breezy? Too self-helpful? You hated it?"

Amila: "No.I think you pretty much nailed it."

Jessica: "Yeah? It's like I was born to lead, right?"

A song came on, Angela looks at Amila.

Angela: "I love this song! Let's go."

Amila watches them leave,then starts walking around.She smiled when she saw her godson, Paul, and Selene.

She smiled when she saw her godson, Paul, and Selene

She hugs all three.

Amila: "Hey!"

Selene: "Hey, woah look at this."

She places her hand on Amilas belly, while they talk Alice walks down stairs but stops.Amila looks at Alice and sees her spaceing out.

Amila: "I'll be right back, you can come if you want."

They followed right behind her,all four look at Alice.

Amila: "Alice, what'd you see?"

Alice: "The decision's been made."

Selene: "What's going on?"

Amila: "You're not going to Seattle."

Alice: "No.They're coming here."