The Plan

(Pretend it is Amila not Bella in the picture.)

*3rd pov*

Amila is sitting on the couch talking to Selene,both laughing.

Selene is one of Amila's personal guards.Her and Rosalie both get her whatever she needs,they even talk about the baby.Amila does wish that her triplets were with her,but she knows it's to dangerous for them.Selene is getting more comfortable with the regular clothes.

Selene: "So,any names on your mind?"

Amila: "Yes.If it is a boy then his name will be Jahoznia.And if it is a girl then her name will be Alyssa."

She didn't know why but she found those names to be good matchs for her baby,no matter the gender.

Selene: "Those are unique name's."

Amila: "I know but I think those name's would fit him or her perfect."

While they talked Carlisle,Esme,Emmett,Edward,Jasper and Paul were also talking.Jacob goes to Sam's once in awhile to check on not only his imprint but also her siblings to.

Esme: "What are we going to do?We can't let those Lycans have her or the baby."

Paul: "Well,me and Edward know that you guy's won't have any trouble fighting them because they won't be able to get through your skin.Me and the pack will change if we have to.We also know that they are smart enough to surround us."

Carlisle: "A few of us will be guarding outside and the others will look after Amila."

Emmett: "Carlisle,no one's hunted for weeks."

Esme: "We'll make do."

While they still talk Selene,Wendy and William are with Amila.All of them can sense the Lycans and some vampires presents.Selene made sure Amila kept two guns with her at all times,just incase nobody gets to her in time.The Leader of the Lycans also had some vampires with them looking at the Cullen's house.The next morning Edward and Amila are with Carlisle.

The next morning Edward and Amila are with Carlisle

Carlisle sighs while looking at Amila's X-rays.

Carlisle: "You broke one of your ribs,it's healing but it's going slowly.But there are no splinters.You haven't punctured anything."

Edward: "Yet."

Carlisle: "Edward."

Amila just layed on the hospital bed looking at them,she already knew that Edward was going to say something.She is just going to let him get all of his anger out even though she is dissapointed in him for wanting to abort their baby.

Edward: "It's breaking her bones now.It's crushing you from the inside out."

Edward looks at Carlisle.

Edward: "Carlisle,tell her what you told me.Tell her."

Carlisle looked so concerned.

Amila: "Carlisle,tell me.It's all right."

Carlisle: "The fetus isn't compatible with your body,because it's more like a human body then ours.It's too strong.It won't allow you to get the nutrition you need.It's starving you by the hour.I can't stop it.I can't slow it down.At this rate,your heart will give out before you can deliver."

Amila looked at Carlisle with a sad look.

Amila: "Then I'll hold on as long as I can,and then..."

Carlisle: "Amila..There are some conditions that even venom can't overcome.You understand?"

Amila: "Of course but you understand that I'm not the type of person that kills a baby.I wouldn't even be able to forgive myself if I did."

Carlisle looked at her in an understanding way,then kisses her forehead then leaves.She already knew Edward was going to start a fight but she will fight back.She looks at him because she knew what she said most likely hurt him.

Amila: "Edward,I'm sorry."

Edward: "I can't live without you."

Amila: "You won't.You'he gonna have another part of me.Even if I don't make it.He'll need you."

Edward: "Do you honestly think that I could love it or even tolerate it if it killed you?"

Amila: "It's not his fault.You have to accept what is."

Edward: "Because you've given me no choice!Amila,we're supposed to be partners,remember?But you decided this on your own.You've decided to leave me."

Amila: "I would have made the same choice on my first pregnancy.And don't see it like that."

Edward: "Well,I have no other way to see it.'Cause it's me and our kids who'll lose you.And I don't choose that.I don't choose that."

He walks out of the room leaving