Back In Forks

*3rd Person's pov*

While the couple's watch Wendy and the human William walk away from them smiling.Then after promising to keep in touch,both couples went back to Forks.And while returning to Forks, a new problem arises..Victoria.
.................
*Amila's pov*

After returning to Forks, me and Edward got out of the car

After returning to Forks, me and Edward got out of the car.We were outside of his house, but we dropped Paul and Selene off in La Push first.As soon as we got into the house,we saw everyone standing there smiling at us.We talked to them for hour's,and they gave us all the work we had to make up..Which luckily,wasn't that much.But we took our work to our meadow,and after getting comfortable,I started reading the book I needed for a book report.....and it is due TOMORROW!

Me: "Some say the world will end in fire.Some say in ice.From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.But if I had to perish twice.I think I know enough of hate."

I felt Edward move my hair from my face but I continued to read.

Me: "To say that for destruction ice.Is also great.And would suffice."

I smiled then looked at him after he kissed my head.

Me: "You know,I've got an English final."

I smiled more because I saw desire in his eye's.We were inches away from each other.

Me: "I gotta focus."

Edward: "Mm."

He kissed me with such love and passion.We pulled away,and I smiled when I saw his skin sparkle.But what came out of his mouth next surprised me.

Edward: "Marry me?"

(Ok, just to let my readers know.This is their third year dating,the Underworld chapter's replaced New Moon.)

Me: "What?"

He smirks.

Edward: "Marry me?"

I smirked, but there is something I have been thinking about lately that I've been wanting.And now seemed a good time to ask.I found out that female vampires of Edwards type are nonefertal but that didn't include the men.

Me: "Give me a baby."

Edward: "Ok, I will if you marry me.It's called a compromise."

I laughed, then pushed him on his back with me on him.

Me: "Let's just call it coercion.It's not fair."

We smiled more.

Me: "I already told you about what I think of marriage..It's a piece of paper."

Edward laughs, and I couldn't but smile as I felt his arm's on my waist.

Edward: "Where I'm from it's the way one says,'I love you.'"

Me: "Well,it doesn't mean that in this age.."

I teased with my lips close to his.

Me: "In this time, at my age, it's the way one says,'I just got knocked up.'....Though I wouldn't mind walking around school with a big belly, because it would be ours."

I quickly kissed his lips, then got up and pulled him up too.

Edward: "So, your worried about what people think?"

I smiled and climbed on his lap.I already knew my answer to his 'Marry me'question.I'm just teasing him now.

Me: "You know,two out of three marriages end in divorce.Even in mine and Sel's type of vampire."

My nose was touching his,which I knew got him going.

Edward: "Well, I think you'll find that my type of vampires divorces rate is a little lower."

I smiled at him.

Edward: "So, marry me?"

I kissed his lips,then whispered my answer.

Me: "Yes."

I couldn't help but laugh at his face, he was so shocked.

Edward: "Really?"

Me: "Why do you sound so surprised?"

He looked at me with a smile, then laughed.

Edward: "I thought it was going to be alot harder..getting you to say yes."

Me: "Well, I had to tease you a little bit."

Edward: "You are very mean."

I laughed and kissed him again.Then I pulled back and whispered.

Me: "Oh, I can be even meaner."

I started kissing his neck,which got him to groan.But when I gently bit his neck,well let's just say that we started for our baby.