Planing The Wedding

It's been a month since the triplets were born,and are loved by everyone.Amila was alittle upset when Jacob and Leah imprinted on Elizabeth and Casper,along with Renessme being Riley's blood singer.All three are spoiled but out of everyone,Edward spoil's them most.They have gotten bigger,they look like they are eleven years old.Elizabeth is a telepathic like her mother,Renessme can communicate through her mind by touch,while Casper is a mental shield.Alice is planning Amila and Edward's wedding,she just bought Amila a new pair of heels.Amila is nervous because her wedding is so close.

(This is her outfit)

.....................
*Amila's pov*

I am so nervous because my wedding is tomorrow.Elizabeth is helping Esme with the cooking,Renessme is with me and Alice,Casper is with his Uncles.I am still breaking in the heels that Alice got me,which I rarely wear.I looked at Alice with a very annoyed look,Renessme was just sitting there smiling at us.

Alice: "Um...You just have to break them in."

Me: "I've been breaking them in.For three days.Can I just go to flats?"

Alice: "No,absolutely not."

I have never liked big celebrations,along with big weddings.

Me: "I'm just thinking that it's a little much,you know?"

I looked around,then smiled when I felt a tiny pair of arm's go around me.I looked down at Renessme,while she looked at me with my greyish blue eyes.

Renessme: "You will be the most beautiful mommy in the hole world!"

I chuckled then kissed her head but looked up to see Jasper and Carlisle carrying wooden benches.

Alice: "No,it's exactly enough.Tomorrow will be perfect.You will be perfect."

I watch Emmett stop in front of us with Casper following him.I smiled at my son,who is always with Emmett,Leah,Jasper,me or Edward.

Emmett: "Where do you want them,boss?"

Alice: "On either side of the aisle."

I smirk when Rosalie walks up with a stump in her hand's.

Rosalie: "What aisle?"

Alice: "Does no one have vision?"

When she walked away I took off the heels,then looked at my daughter.

Me: "Why don't you go see what your brother and sister are up too."

Renessme: "Ok,mommy!"

I laughed while watching her run away smiling,and saw her start talking to Riley.After I put back on my boots,I saw Edward looking out his window.He looked nervous but also has a smile on his face.I couldn't believe it,tomorrow I am going to marry him.I got annoyed when Alice blocked my view of Edward.

Alice: "You,go to your house and get lots of beauty sleep.That's an order.And don't worry about the triplets,we will watch them."

I sighed.

Me: "Okay."

Alice hugged me,then I walked to my house and started packing everything else that wasn't at Edwards house.I gently took my dream catcher in hand then smiled.But I smiled more when I felt strong hands around my waist,I turned around while wrapping my arms around Edwards neck.

Edward: "I was just checking for cold feet."

I laughed.

Me: "Well,mine are warm."

I sat down on my old bed.

Me: "Your not having second thoughts,are you?"

Edward: "No,I've been waiting a century to marry you,Miss Carson."

Me: "Then what is it?"

I looked at him with curiosity.

Edward: "I really can't find myself to leave this room."

I laughed.

Me: "I know,lots of fun memories in here.Like how I stole your virtue."

That got him to laugh.

Edward: "No,I think I stole yours."

I got up and pushed him into the wall.

Me: "We stole each others virtue,how does that sound?"

Edward: "Great,now are you in charge this time?"

We laughed while I smashed my lip's to his.After a few seconds he left because Emmett,Jasper and Riley are taking him hunting for his bachelor party.Carlisle and the rest are watching our children,and with that in mind I climbed into bed and went to sleep.

Carlisle and the rest are watching our children,and with that in mind I climbed into bed and went to sleep