Camp Site

*Edwards pov*

Tonight we are at the camp site because tomorrow we face the Volturi. I stood aside and watched everyone talking, soon Carlisle stood next to me.

Me: "I can't help thinking, all these people are putting themselves in danger because I fell in love with a hybrid from the other vampire species."

Carlisle: "You found your mate. You deserve to be happy."

I gave him a small sad smile.

Me: "But at what cost?"

Carlisle: "Everyone here has something to fight for. I certainly do."

I looked at the big tent were my wife layed down with all four kids, Jahoznia looks like he is eleven now. We decided to bring him so they can know that he was born too. Jacob is going to have Elizabeth and Renessme on his back, while Riley runs behind him. Leah we put in charge of the boy's. I couldn't look away from them because they are a beautiful site to me. I quickly looked at Carlisle.

Me: "Carlisle, I've never thanked you. For this extraordinary life."

He smiled and put his hand on my shoulder. I listened to my wife while she talks to our kids, I knew she gave them they're lockets to them. We got the girls two necklaces but the boy's had leather wrist bands with a locket in the middle. All the lockets had a different picture of me and Amila in it. They all had the same saying on them, but it is in Italian. I continue to listen.

Amila: "This means 'More than my own life.' That's how much I love you four..Tomorrow I'm gonna need you two boy's to stay with Leah and you two girls to stay with Jacob and Riley. No matter what. Even if I tell them that...That they have to take you somewhere."

I looked down when I heard them crying a little bit, then I looked up and saw them hugging their mom.

Amila: "Your all gonna be safe.....Always."

After an hour she came to me and gave me a loving smile. I gave her one back then playfully pulled her into my arm's. I smiled more when she giggled a little.

Me: "Are the kid's asleep?"

Amila: "Yeah, so are Jacob and Leah. Selene and her friends will meets us there with the pack."

Me: "What about the sun?"

Amila: "Naomi is going to make it dark and cloudy so Selene's friends won't burn up."

Me: "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

Amila: "Honestly, no. I'm so scared and nervous. But I will tell you this, if Bella even comes within a inch of our children, I will rip her apart."

I chuckled then hugged her closer to me.

Me: "I know you would."

We stood there holding each other while listening to everyone talk.