Concerned

*Edward's pov*

It has been two weeks since we got home and we already figured out what was wrong with Amila.She is pregnant again,but this time is different.The baby is growing alot faster then the triplets did,along with Amila's health.Her skin is like a grayish color,same with her hair,eyes are alittle faded color.The baby didn't like human food like the other three,she can't keep anything down not even animal blood.The triplets are staying with Billy while we try to figure this out.My family is split up in two.Me,Jasper,Jacob,Paul,Riley and Alice want her to get rid of it because we can see it is killing her.Rosalie,Esme,Bree and Selene are on Amila's side,Emmett and Carlisle are inbetween,Leah is with the kids.Right now we are arguing with each other over this while my wife is trying to block everyone out.
.........................
*Amila's pov*

I was sitting on the couch with my four bodyguard

I was sitting on the couch with my four bodyguard.I got mad when Jake asked Carlisle to take my baby out of me.

Me: "No! It's not his decision.It's not any of yours."

I know I am making Edward mad but I can't let anyone hurt my baby,I won't let them.I feel alone because Edward isn't standing by me in this,I mean he is my husband.I know I have Rose,Bree,Esme and Selene but it isn't the same.I might call Wendy later to see how everything is going and to see if she knows anything.After everyone left I started calling her and after awhile she picked up.

Wendy: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey Wendy,it's Amila."

Wendy: "Oh,hey."

I let out a small laugh.

Me: "You don't sound to excited to hear from me."

Wendy: "No,I am.It's just me and William have been running into alot of Lyman's lately.They seem to be heading in one direction."

I was about to say something but then I heard a loud gasp.I turned around to find Alice looking into space,then she looked at me worried.

Alice: "I know where the Lyman's are going and why."

I turned around then started talking.

Me: "I got to go."

Wendy: "Yeah,me too.Our plane just landed.Bye."

Me: "Bye."

When I hung up I saw everyone was there.

Me: "Alice,what did you see?"

She looked at Edward with a fearful look then to me.Selene sits down next to me.

Alice: "The reason why Wendy and William are running into Lycan's alot is because they are going to same place that they are.Their coming here,we wanted to surprise you with Wendy and William."

I looked at everyone in a shocked look on my face.I can tell she wanted to say more but she was cut off by a phone ring.Carlisle answered it then hung up.

Carlisle: "That was William,he said that they are five minutes away and that they found out some information for us."

Me: "So,when I talked to Wendy just five minutes ago.."

Bree: "They were already on their way here."

I couldn't help but smile a little because I am going to get to see Wendy and William.But then stopped when I thought about everything else.