"I hope so too" Jessie mumbled from the passenger seat next to me.

"Where do you guys wanna go to eat?" I asked

"It doesn't matter" Khloe and Jessie said at the same time causing me to roll my eyes. With a shake of the head as I backed out of my parking spot. Even though Khloe was older than Jessie by two years, they acted just like twins

"You guys are so annoying." I laughed "Have you guys had breakfast yet?"

"Nope" Jessie said and I looked in the rearview mirror to see Khloe shaking her head

"Great, we're going to Ihop" I said as I typed it into the GPS on the screen of my car

"So how's life at home? I feel like I haven't seen you or Trey in years" Jessie asked causing me to roll my eyes

"Honestly, things haven't been the greatest between us lately."

"What's wrong?"

"Remember when I told you guys the baby was gonna be born with a birth defect,?" I asked and they both said yes. "Well I think it's really starting to affect him, he hasn't been home as much, he's missed doctor's appointments, he's been brushing me off a lot and it's just really starting to get to me. Not to mention, the defect has gotten worse."

"How come you didn't say anything about this earlier?" Jessie asked and I shrugged

"I don't know. I didn't really wanna throw him under the bus, and I was hoping this is just a little phase but I just don't know. A few days ago we got into this huge argument over him missing the appointment with the geneticist and I haven't seen or heard from him since."

"That doesn't sound like Trey at all. He's definitely not the type to turn his back on his family"

"Exactly" I said trying to keep myself from crying. This whole thing had really been weighing heavy on my heart, mostly because I hated when things were off with me and Trey. Ever since we've been married, and even before that, he's never done anything like this. Not only is it making me angry, but I'm also hurt. My husband up an left the house like I did something to him and hasn't called to check on me in days. The only reason I even know where he is is because Bully's been texting me to let me know Trey is staying with him "I really wasn't even trying to start an argument at all, I just asked him why he missed the appointment, and when I should make the next one so he could make sure he was there and he literally just blew up on me."

"Well let me know when your next appointment is and I'll come, but I really can't believe Trey is acting like this. I know Ms. April isn't happy about this."

"To be honest, I don't even think she knows. The last time we spoke I didn't bring it up and I doubt he said anything to her about it"

"Maybe you should. You know sometimes she can be the only one that gets through to him."

"Yea I know" I said with a sigh. "This is just all too much, the last thing I wanna be worried about is where my husband is while I'm pregnant and I really don't wanna think like this, but I don't want a repeat of the past."

"You mean with him cheating" Khloe asked and I nodded as a tear managed to escaped

"Aww sissy, don't cry" Jessie said rubbing my shoulder. Thankfully we had made it to IHOP before the tears could fully blur my vision.