Chapter 18

Chapter dedicated to AuroraCreasey Just cause the comments she puts on other books are legendary.

He smirked at me, "Alpha Destiny, how nice to se you again." I growled at him, "Mason leave my territory." I said calmly, he looked surprised "Ah now now Des. Thats no way to treat your mate." I growled at him and Felan was getting angry. "I am not your mate Mason. Your mate is dead, because of you," I reminded him.

He looked at me, anger and sadness in his eyes, "Your my mate!" He screamed and pushed me against the wall. I shivered in disgust as he pressed himself against me and started kissing my neck. "Fight back Destiny!" Felan screamed at me, I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him off me. "You have chosen war, my pack will kill your rogues. Good day Mason." I said and stormed out of the house. 

I met my pack at the doors and nodded at Freya and Ryan who sent the warriors forth to kill the rogues. I helped a pack member kill a rogue and helped her up. "Keep your back strong and claws out. The next rogue you face, go straight for its throat, and the underbelly is its weak point." She nodded at e and ran to help another member.

No mercy was shown as I killed rogue after rogue. Each of them had hurt me as well but they lost when my daggers went into their throats every time. I was bleeding up the left side of my body and pain followed after the cuts.

"Destiny! Come here your my mate!" Mason screeched over the battle noises. I growled as I faced him. "Mason leave me alone or I will kill you." His face held pure anger and he growled at me. His next move I anticipated and moved when he lunged at me. We fought and I shifted and wrestled his wolf to the ground. His claws scraped my neck and he opened a wound dangerously close to my neck.

Blood came from the cut and pain erupted from the area. I whined in pain but kept attacking him. I latched onto his neck and scratched at any flesh my paws came into contact with. I shook my head with all my might, but he shook me off. I spat the fur and blood out of my jaws and growled at him.

I was beginning to tire and I had lost a lot of blood. My pack mates came over to watch the fight, I knew they wouldn't interfere unless it was really bad. Some rogues who had survived the attack stood behind Mason. They looked ready to attack me and I kept my guard up, some rogues were untrustworthy and I knew they would interfere if Mason became cowardice.

He backed all the way up so he was surrounded by his rogues. I knew what he was doing, I saw the twitch in his step and the determination in his eyes. I sighed and controlled my breathing, I closed my eyes and whispered to myself  "Come on Des, get it together you wanted to practice and here is your chance."

I imagined my body floating above the ground and I zoned in on the sound of a running stream near my pack. I focused on inhaling and exhaling, I felt my body move and I opened my eyes to see Mason barrel past me and into a tree. I stifled a laugh and heard his growl sound from him.

I put on an expressionless face and looked at him, fear was evident in his expression as I walked on air towards him. Gasps were heard by the rogues and my pack members as I sat on air near Mason. "Mason, I give you one chance to leave my territory and never return. If I ever see you again I will kill you with no mercy. Your pathetic and I should've killed you." I spat on him and walked on air to my pack, Their faces held fear whilst some looked proud of their Alpha.

I watched as Mason and his rogues scampered away into the woods with their tails tucked between their legs. "Today we brought victory to our pack once again." I paused and swept my eyes across my warriors. "Let this be a sign to any future rogues or packs that wish to attack our land. We are warriors!" I screamed. "We will not be defeated with out a fight! Lets bring back the greatness that we had when my mother ruled, Lets always strive for victory!" I roared and the warrior cheered.