Chapter 5

Felan^^ Destiny's wolf form.

I woke with a start as someone grabbed my wrists, I looked at my attacker and aimed my foot at his head. I felt it connect to his head and a satisfying crack sounded. He fell to the floor and I looked down at him. He was handsome, his blonde hair covering his eyes and his muscles were tense. I suddenly felt bad and moved to help him. "I'm sorry let me help you" I extended my hand to help and he pushed it away. 

"No," his tone was clipped and he gave me a hard stare as he picked himself up off the ground. A growl slipped from me when he showed me disrespect. Surprise found it's way to his features and he stepped backwards. "My apologies Mistress, the master told me to wake you and bring you downstairs for the coven meeting." Shock was plastered all over my face, "N-no I am joining you 'Master'I refuse to."

"Mistress please you ha-" I silenced him with my hand. I wanted out of this place and I intended to use this man to get out. I walked towards him, and he stepped back. "Let me out" I whispered. He shook his head, I grabbed his shirt in my hands. "Please" I begged. Lust flashed past his features. He still shook his head.

This boy in front of me was slightly turned on from my begging. He clenched his fists by his sides as I retreated to my bed. I laid down a defiant look on my face. He walked over "Mistress you have to come down." I looked at him, in seconds I had pulled him into my bed. I straddled his waist and bent down to whisper into his ear "why?" My lips grazed his ear and he groaned quietly. "M-mistress, please" his voice was shaky. I smirked slightly, I was having an effect on him.

"Please don't make me." I begged him, He flipped us over and I looked up at him innocently. His lips connected to my neck as he started to suck on my neck. I fake moaned and half smirked at the horny male. I felt his hardness press against my thigh, he started to rub against me. He was getting impatient and pressed his lips hungrily to mine. I didn't respond instead connected my knee to his hardness.

He groaned in pain and slowly rolled off me. I smirked at his figure, "I'm telling your master" His eyes widened in fear. I screamed at the top of my lungs, the door flew open and two big men came in. "H-he tried to have sex with me," I stuttered out and fake tears streamed down my cheeks. They went to pick him up but I smashed their skulls together and they slumped to the floor. I kicked the blonde then ran out of the room.

I saw a window and ran through it, a large smash could be heard and glass shattered and I shifted into my wolf. I landed with a loud thud and took off running for the trees. A few more strides and I was at the entrance of the forest. I was tackled to the ground and sparks shot up my body.

I landed on top of someone and looked down to see the most beautiful eyes, my breath hitched in my throat and my body relished in the tingles spreading like wild fire. I growl came from him and he got up taking me with him. He glared at me and shoved me away, I shifted back and looked at him. 

The blonde male came running towards me with the two guards following him, "You!" He spat at me. He lunged and grabbed my throat in his hands cutting off my air supply. My throat was constricted and I was quickly losing air. A snarl was heard near me and I looked over to see my mate being held back by the two bulky guards. Fear etched its way onto my face and I was slowly losing consciousness. 

I started to struggle as he pinned me to the ground and his hands tightened. I kneed him in the stomach and he loosened his grip a bit, I took that opportunity to gulp down air. In seconds he had pinned me again and I was done with his shit. I shifted and kicked him off with my hind legs.

I jumped up and growled at him, I picked him up like a rag doll and tossed him into a tree. I then turned and saw my mate with a needle in his neck and I lunged at the guards ripping their throats out for harming my mate. The blonde guy was unconscious on the ground and the two guards were dead. I slid my body under my mate so he was laying on me then I carefully made my way towards the trees, and set off for my pack.