Chapter 3

-Buzz buzz buzz-

I growled "shush i'm sleeping." The buzzing continued and I finally opened my eyes. I was met with a plain ceiling, yay. Sitting up I hissed, "ow fuck." Looking around the room, I saw dark red and black colors. I panicked, "Shit, shit, shit, where am I?" I rushed to get up falling over in the process. I heard the door open and I shot up and hit the person entering. "Ah fuck." I looked at the intruder, she was pretty and oddly pale. I sniffed the air, growling I pinned her against the wall. "Where am I vampire?" She stiffened, "You're in my masters house." I released her and saw my daggers on the bedside table.I snatched them up and and put them in the holders.

I was dressed in a dark red shirt and black jeans. I strapped the holders around my legs and pushed past the girl. Walking through the halls there were many pictures of old vampires hung up on the walls. I stared at them, these vampires were the founder of their race. I turned and followed the winding paths of the house. Stopping here and there to look at things. 

I sighed, I was completely lost. I sniffed the air, an intoxicating scent filling my nose. I followed the scent up a flight of stairs, and around a few corners till I came to a stop at a door. I opened the door and walked inside, firmly closing it after me. Looking around it was mainly dark red and black. The scent was all over this room. I inspected things and looked around. I looked at the messy bed and sat on it. I took large breaths drinking in the amazing smell. 

I made the bed and cleaned the room, it bothered me the amount of mess there was. I put all of my mates dirty clothes in the wash basket and then grabbed it. I saw a laundry room a little while back and decided to do his washing. When I made it to the laundry I put all of his clothes in the washing machine. I turned to look around, there were large piles of clean clothing on the counter and decided to fold them.

I felt completely safe in this house and it bugged me. I should be looking for an exit or something but I didn't want to leave. I finished the folding as the washing machine finished. I put the clothes in the dryer and decided that was enough. I looked out of the large window and saw massive gardens. I felt the urge to shift and run though them. But if I wanted to stay unnoticed I had to try and conceal my wolf. I sighed and walked out of the laundry. 

I was covered in the smell of washing liquid so my wolf smell would go unnoticed. Earlier I had seen one of the maids walk into a room across from me. Curious I walked into the room. No one was here just a bed and a set of draws. I opened the draws and saw many maid uniforms. I took one and changed into it. It fit perfectly. I strapped my dagger holsters onto my legs under the dress. I took a pair of the heels that were near the draws and slipped them on. 

I looked into the mirror and I looked like the maids here. My face was too tanned unlike theirs, I rummaged through the draws and found some foundation. I applied lots and I looked pale like a vampire. I put my hair up into a bun and hid my scent. Finally I sprayed some perfume on. I slipped out of the room and went downstairs.

Many women were here, all maids. I walked into the kitchen a woman my age looked at me. "Hey sweetie I need to go, do you mind finishing off the masters dinner?" I nodded slowly, "What am I making?" I asked, "Rare blood steak and blood mash, The recipe is on the counter." I nodded and she walked out. Cooking was something I enjoyed and I made the dinner perfectly. Happy with myself I smiled. Another woman walked in, "Move rat." She spat at me. I raised my eyebrows. "I will take this to the master, he wouldn't want a rat like you doing it." She hissed at me. 

I almost growled but covered it up with a cough, "No thanks, I will do it myself. Could you tell he where the place he will be eating is?" She hissed and pointed at a door. I smiled and took the food out on a trolley. "Stupid bitch." I growled under my breath. "If only we could rip her to shreds." Felan growled, I agreed. I was confused, why was I still here, I should be ling gone by now.

I sighed and opened the door. There was a man sitting at the end of a large long table. I sniffed the air discreetly, He was my mate. Felan purred at the sight of him. I cautiously made my way towards him. I placed his food in front of him. He nodded and I turned to leave. "Wait, You look oddly familiar. Who are you?" I paused not knowing what to say or do. He got up. He stalked towards me. 

I instantly reached for my dagger, instinct took over me and I was ready to fight. You are supposed to feel comfortable around your mate but since mine was a vampire I was on edge. My whole life I was taught to hate or fear vampires, my hate was strong for them because of the war. I didn't know wether to submit or kill him.

He kept walking towards me, my grip tightened around the dagger. "Master! Don't touch her, she's poisonous." My head snapped in the direction of the voice. My mate coiled away from me. I the girl who spoke ran towards me and tried to grab my dagger out of my hand. My daggers were made of pure silver therefore burning her hand. She hissed and moved away.

My mate looked at me shock covered his face. I moved towards the girl and growled at her. She hissed "Why are you here wolf, how did you get in here." I was about to respond before she was pushed aside and my mate was standing her place. "Don't touch her" I looked at him. He was beautiful. 

Felan urged me to go to him, to have him take me in his arms and never let go. I wanted to, but I couldn't forget my mission. Conflicted emotions coursed through my body. He moved towards me and I took steps back. He flinched when I turned and ran through the doors. I shifted into my wolf and ran through the halls. I pushed vampires out of the way and some chased me. 

I saw glass doors ahead and barreled through them, glass cutting my skin. My paws came in contact with grass and I headed for the trees. To my right I could see 3 male vampires running with me. I decided if I wanted to get out of enemy territory I needed to pick up the pace.

I ran at speeds that you would only see a blur. The vampires were struggling to keep up with my pace as I sped through the forest. One jumped onto my back in an effort to slow me down. He successfully slowed me down and I felt his fangs sink into my fur. I yelped in pain and rolled onto my back, crushing him under my tremendous weight.

He screamed and I got back up to run again. Everything in my body was telling me to stay and fight. But my mind screamed at me to run. There was too many to fight and this would not be regarded as a cowards action. Running I tried to pin point where I was. I didn't know which way to run to get away.

Fear consumed me, I didn't want to die at the hands of a vampire. I tried to mind link my beta, but I wasn't receiving anything back. I cursed and kept running. I could faintly smell another were wolf scent and decided to follow it. The vampires were long behind, probably tending to their wounded friend. The scent was fading slowly and I ran fast to keep the scent.

After running for 2 hours I finally crossed the vampire boundary back into were wolf territory. I was on another packs territory and they would definitely come to find the intruder. I sniffed the air, the packs scent was familiar to me. I knew the Alpha who lived here. Alpha Kit and his Luna Jackie. Jackie was my aunty, I was really close to her before my parents left for war. We lost touch and I didn't want to see her right now, she reminded me of my mother.