"Oh allium roseum?" He questioned.

"Yes, those" she said and sneezed again. He immediately pulls it out throwing it to a near by trash but the of course parts of its particles had been tampered with the other flowers which Namjoon had to disposed of. He felt bad that he had gotten her sick by a simple plant.

"I'm really sorry, I ..I should've asked what flowers you wanted." He says in an upsetting tone.

"N-no no it's fine, you didn't know so it wasn't your fault. So um should we get going?"

"Ah yeah let's go." He smiled.

"Byeol come on we're going" she shouted and immediately Byeol came running towards his mother, she picked him up and Namjoon ruffled his hair.

"Nice meeting you again Byeol"

"H-hii~" he says cutely.

The three headed inside the car heading off to their destination. They made it to a garden house filled with many different wild blooming flowers, Ami loved it including Byeol. There was so many that there was also butterflies roaming around each flowers.

Byeol smiled cheerful poking at some of the flowers, and was excited when seeing a lady bug. He picked it up not wanting to hurt it and placed it on his small palm. He then ran towards his mommy tugging on her shirt.

"M-mommy, l-look a l-lady b-bug" he says showing it to her.

"Oh wow so cute" she gasp in awe, she pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of him and the lady bug in his hands.

"He's not like Yoongi " Namjoon mumbled.

"Huh? Did you say something?" She says looking at him.

Namjoon had to simply smile back at her, "nothing..I was just saying how cute Byeol is" he says.

"Oh yeah I mean his father is cute so, he got his looks, but he simply has my personality" she smiles while watching her son, Namjoon went silent as he continued to just go on with the date.

The date was fun, nothing to lavish but simple and neat. They got to plant their own flowers placing it with the rest of other tourists plants that would come and stop by. They ate spicy rice cake, and some black bean noodles, after that he took them home seeing how tired Byeol looked.

"So I'll see you again" he says moving strands of hair behind her ear.

"That be nice" she replied.

"Well I should get going, I have many paper works to do." He gave her a quick peck on her cheeks and drove back home.

She marches tired body to her apartment getting her card out to open it up. She halted in her tracks when a figure happened to be sitting on the floor, black hoodie covering his face, she was hesitant to go near it but had no choice since she lives there. She thought it was just a drunk guy that had just automatically slept in that spot.

She walked slowly not wanting to interrupt the strangers sleep. She knelt down to scan his face and his lips caught her attention. "Y-Yoongi?!" She whispered shouted.

Yoongi yawns stretching his arms wide. His face lit up when seeing her face inches from his and he couldn't help but snatch a kiss on her, which caused her to be surprise. "Dammit Yoongi!" She pulled him up strongly while he chuckled at his own actions.

"Wh-what are you doing here?"

"To see you, I waited all day. And I got you your favorite roses, perfume delight, Valencia, French lace, eternal flame and Neptune" he smiled.

"And I know your looking for a job as a nurse so I asked one of my buddies to take you in. You now have the job you wanted." He says.

She was speechless, she had thought he'd forgotten about her dream job for all these years but it seems he remembered.

"Oh yeah, which hospital did I say I wanted to work in?" She ask testing him.

"Samsung medical center, its one of the top hospitals in Korea. You've said many times you wanted to work there and I got you in"
___________________
••CUTT~~ double update :)