Chapter Nineteen

**Warning a little adult content (nothing too bad though)**

Ella's POV

We've all abandoned the film and are currently waiting in the main room for Freddie, Aaron and Camie to arrive home. Isla is beside herself with worry and Jack is furious that his sister has been put in danger. I'm not worried I know Freddie can handle anything, especially with Aaron for backup.

The main door opens and I hear everyone breathe a sigh of relief as all three of them walk in. I run over to Freddie wrapping my arms around him, I see he has a long cut going down his torso but it's already healing. Aaron has a few cuts but nothing serious and Camie is unharmed but covered in someone else's blood, Who's?

I walk over to Camie and pull her away from Jack who is interrogating her. "Come on Cam let's get you cleaned up and you can talk to me about it if you like?" I ask and she nods sniffing.

I'm briefly stopped by Freddie kissing my cheek and whispering "You're such a perfect Luna." I smile at him and continue to walk upstairs with Camie.

She showers and gets changed and when she comes out I dry her hair and put it into a fishtail braid. As I'm doing her hair she clutches at her chest like she's having difficulty breathing.

"Camie are you ok? Shall I get the pack doctor?" I ask concerned.

"N-no it's Cal." I look at her worried.

"Was that his blood?"

"No, his father's. Cal met me in the woods and his father turned up and heard Cal say he was challenging him. He was about to die Ella, so I took his father down and Cal finished him. He's going to get rid of the rouges first and then come to take me with him, but this pain in my chest is killing me.  I need him, I can't breathe without him." She sobs and I hug her.

"Shh, it'll be ok. Cal will be quick, he'll be hurting too."

"Come, let's go make dinner for the pack it will take your mind off things."

We walk downstairs and decide to make pizzas I'm chopping the mushrooms and peppers as I feel someone snake their arms around me.

"Hey baby, what are you cooking?" I hear the deep voice ask.

"Pizza, what would you like on yours?"

"You." He says and I laugh.

I turn around to face him and the whole world freezes my body heats up and suddenly I'm aching for him. Pain sears through my body and I drop the knife I'm holding and launch myself at him. I pull away and notice the unmated males are all eyeing me hungrily.

"Ella we need to get you upstairs now!" Freddie shouts.

"Sounds like a plan but why? I don't care who's watching."I say grabbing him closer to me.

Freddie's eyes go pitch black and he's fighting his wolf for control. "You're in heat baby." he whisks me to our room.

I'm pressed against the wall and Freddie is tearing my clothes off and kissing my neck and I groan, the heat spreading and making my body ache more. Suddenly Freddie punches a hole in the wall next to me and I freeze.

"Fuck!" he exclaims.

"What's wrong?"

"Rouges have breached the border I've got to go, I'll send some mated guards to watch this room and get some of the girls to keep you company."

"Freddie you can't leave me like this!" I cry out falling to the floor.

"I'm sorry baby I have no choice." I see the pain on his face as he leaves and Camie, Sofia and Jasmine come rushing in to help me.

"Ella are you ok?" Sofia asks helping me up from the floor.

"No it hurts so much I need Freddie."

"Go take a cold shower it will help, it's the only thing that eased the pain when William was away and I went into heat," Jasmine says passing me some clothes from my wardrobe.

I climb in the shower and turn it as cold as it will go, Jas was right it numbs the pain a bit but I can still feel it threatening to surface I need Freddie back now!

All of a sudden I need sleep the girls decide to stay with me and we're all currently squished in my bed. I can't stay still and I'm tossing and turning luckily these three sleep through anything. I climb over Camie and creep to the door, I can't smell anyone on the other side of the door so I sneak out, the guards must have taken a break. I tiptoe into the kitchen I'm so hungry as I make my way in I stop in my tracks as I take in the sight before me. Aaron is standing by the fridge only wearing black boxers.

Desire takes over as my eyes travel up his toned body and I see his eyes darken as he sniffs the air. I walk towards him and he lifts me up and places me on the counter and I put my legs around him. I kiss him passionately and he returns it pushing himself against me. I whimper as the pain of my heat pulses through my veins. I look into his eyes and I can see his wolf was in complete control.

"Please take me," I beg and he carries me out of the kitchen and takes me to a guest bedroom.

My wolf is demanding to be relieved and I grind myself against Aaron harder, he removes my clothes and I tug at his boxers. He kisses me hard and pulls me to straddle him. My heart hurts and I suspect the pain I'm feeling is Freddie's but the pain through my body is worse, I need this!

***A/N Eeek! Please vote, comment and follow!  Hope everyone is well,  thank you all for reading and your patience.***