Chapter Eleven

Aaron's POV

I ran for most of the night and ended up coming home, I'm now drowning my sorrows in a bottle of Jack. My life is so screwed up I can't handle losing my best friend, the girl I love. I look at the picture frame and study all the pictures of us and I read her card again, she was wrong everything has changed.

Downing the last of the bottle I decide to go to Isla's room she's such a sweet girl she doesn't deserve a shitty mate like me. I open the door and her scent hits me Vanilla. I pick up her pillow and inhale it smells amazing. I know I shouldn't be going through her things but a photo album catches my eye.

There are loads of pictures of all of us throughout the years the last one is of Isla laughing at the camera laying in the grass. She's breathtakingly beautiful her big blue eyes are like the ocean and her brown hair falls in waves around her face.  This girl has the smile of an angel, man I've messed up! I'm so comfy on her bed that I think I'll just chill here for a while.

Ella's POV

I walk over to Isla and she congratulates me on finding my mate but I know she's hurting because of Aaron.

"He'll be at home locked in his room feeling ashamed of how he behaved," I tell her.

"Right now I don't care I'd rather not see him but I just want to go home to bed" she gets up "I'll see you around?" she asks.

"Yeah, I'll be back visiting. Call me if you need me" I tell her and she gets up and says goodbye to everyone.

"Come here you," Freddie says picking me up and carrying me off.

"Where are we going?" I say swatting his backside so he'll put me down.

"To bed, if you keep doing that," he says suggestively. "I thought we could go for a walk just the two of us and get to know each other better."

"That sounds good you can put me down now."

"Ok" he pretends to drop me catching me inches from the floor.

"Oh my god, I thought you were actually going to let me hit the floor" I'm giggling so hard.

"I'd never hurt you, Ella." I look at his eyes and I'm lost in them, they are so blue I've never seen eyes this colour. We stand there just staring at each other then I wrap my arms around him and I hear him gasp.

"I'm never going to get used to what your touch feels like," he says breathlessly.

"Come on Lover boy let's go for our walk."

Aaron's POV

"Get.Out.Now!" I awake to the harsh words being said to me and my hungover state means I'm not quite registering what's happening.

"W-what? Isla?" I'm in her room! What happened? Last night hits me like a bus and I jump off her bed.

"Get out! Why are you even in here? Do you need to humiliate me further?" she shouts. 

"No! I'm sorry, so sorry for everything. How I reacted last night and now upsetting you more, it's just I, um, there's no excuse I just want you to know how sorry I am" she deserves so much better than me.

I look at her and she looks utterly destroyed, the bags under her eyes tell me she didn't sleep last night. I walk over to her and pull her close to me the feeling of having her in my arms sends shocks throughout my body I know in an instant everything Ella said was right I can't reject her I'll never feel like this for anyone else.

All too soon she places her hand on my chest and pushes me away. "Aaron I'd like you to leave," she says through sobs and all I can do is grant her that. I leave her room shutting the door behind me, sliding my back down the door I sit down with my head in my hands. What have I done?

***A/N Can I get some votes, follows and comments please or I'll delete the whole thing!  Haha only joking I would appreciate them though. Let's have five completely random facts about you guys! xoxo I'll start:

1- I can't click my fingers or whistle

2- I'm petrified of birds (Pigeons mostly)

3- I have a two-year-old daughter who is just too amazing for words.

4- The cover for this story is my husband and I took on our engagement shoot

5-I'm addicted to Reese's peanut butter cups***