Chapter Fifteen

Ella's POV

I can't believe how lucky I am to have friends and family like mine, Aaron's gift was amazing. My mother always wore her heart-shaped diamond necklace but it was lost when she was attacked.

Everyone is running about getting my party set up when I spot Aaron walking alone, Freddie gives me a concerned look but nods at me to talk to Aaron.

"Hey," I say linking my arm through his.

"Hi, Ella" he smiles softly at me.

"Thanks again for my necklace, it really means the world to me."

"You're welcome. I know you miss her, we all do. You're so much like her Ella."

I start to feel teary at the thoughts of my mother. She looked exactly like me with her brown wavy hair and bright green eyes. Her personality was amazing she had such a kind heart and was funny and loyal. Her world was the pack, my Dad and me. The pack still grieve for their Luna and I for my Mother.

"That's the nicest thing you could ever say, I do miss her but I know she's watching over me and all I can do is make her proud," I tell him and he wraps his arms around me.

I hear a low growl coming from Freddie and Aaron chuckles.

"Let's get back to our mates before we get in trouble," I say laughing.

I walk over to Freddie who pulls me into his arms and kisses me down my neck. I know he has two reasons for doing this, one because he's a horny werewolf and two because he's scenting me.

"Things will be so much easier when you are marked baby, everyone will know you're mine," he says huskily in my ear.

"They all know already Freddie."

"Come, I've got something for you."He leads me up the stairs to his room, I follow curious as to what he's got me.

"Here." Freddie opens up his walk-in wardrobe and I'm stunned,  he has bought me the most gorgeous outfit for tonight, a white midi dress with a cut-out back and nude Louboutin heels.

"Freddie! You're the best!" I squeal jumping at him and he catches me.

"Anything for you my beautiful mate," he says laughing.

I kiss him slowly on his lips and down to his neck. I hear the growl in his chest causing it to vibrate. I look into his eyes that have almost turned black but I don't stop. He kisses me back with all his alpha power and I feel his arousal pressed against me.

"Ella we will mark you now." Freddie's wolf tells me and I'm shocked he has even told me.

I nod and he works his way to my neck placing kisses all the way down whilst his hands explore my body. He pauses for a moment and I look up at him and see the pride on his face. He cups my cheek and returns to my neck I feel his canines pierce through my skin and I cry out, in an instant Freddie regains control.

"Ella I'm so sorry are you ok?" he hugs me to his body and licks away the blood.

All I can feel is warmth spreading throughout my body, our bond strengthening and my need for this gorgeous man intensifying.

"I-I'm fine!" I exclaim smashing my lips to his.

There's a knock at the door and I hide sheepishly in his bathroom. I hear the person speak it's Jack informing us to stop "canoodling" and get ready for the party.

I get into the shower and Freddie soon enters the bathroom, he stops in the doorway with his lust-filled gaze upon me. He takes off his clothes and I check him out, my eyes widen at the sight of him. I know we will mate tonight I can no longer deny what is meant to be. He climbs in behind me washing me and I feel him pressed against me. I wonder for a moment how much it will hurt me.