Chapter Forty Two

Ella's POV

We're having a pack celebration day to officially welcome Blake now he's a month old and I'm overwhelmed by the effort everyone has gone to. My dad's currently holding Blake in his usual protective alpha way and I can't stop smiling.

I feel so complete right now. Turning to get the door as the bell has just gone I smell a familiar scent.

"Where's my godson, gimme!" my energetic redhead friend aka Camie shouts charging through the doorway.

Call chuckles and walks in behind her shaking his head. He kisses me on the cheek and hands me a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks, Cal, these are beautiful."

Camie eventually comes over to congratulate me and I laugh at her pouting.

"Mean old grandpa Alpha won't share!"

"You'll be lucky to get a look in with my Dad and Freddie's mum in the room. He's my baby and even I have a hard time getting him back."

"So unfair! Guess I'll just have to wait a couple more months until it's my turn." She tells me and I turn to them smiling.

"Wow really?! Congratulations you two!" I hug them both and Freddie joins us giving Camie a hug and Cal an awkward man-hug handshake.

"I feel sorry for the schools having to deal with another two future alphas!" Freddie laughs and I elbow him.

"My son won't be any trouble thank you very much." I look over at his angelic face and know that I'd make excuses for him no matter what.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make." We all turn our attention to Jack.

"As a beta, I'd like to welcome our future alpha to the pack, may he be everything our current leader is!" He raises a glass and everyone cheers "To Blake!"

"Also I'd like you all to know that my beautiful mate is carrying your next beta and has agreed to be my wife!" Cheers erupt and everyone is hugging.

"Wow, there must be something in the water!" Aaron says and Brooke chokes on her water.

I raise an eyebrow at her in suspicion and she laughs nervously.

"Well I was going to wait until later to tell you but I guess now is as good a time as any. You're going to be a Daddy!" She tells him and his mouth drops open.

"What?! Are you serious? This is the best news ever!" he picks her up and spins her around in a hug.

All of our children are going to be so close in age, I see a very bright future for all three packs.

I scoop Blake up from my Dad's arms much to his protests and walk into the kitchen. The windows have blown open and I notice a note flapping about on the counter. I gasp in shock when I read what was written.

All happiness and smiles, for now, hold your precious ones tight I'll be back to rip it all away from you when you least expect it ~ L

THE END

****A/N I will be writing a sequel soon and will post details of it here. Thanks to everyone for all the votes, comments and patience in between chapters! Xoxoxo****