Chapter Thirty Two

Jack's POV

Slamming my fists into the walls I look through the glass at Hayley, she's lying still on the hospital bed, her chest slowly rising and falling but she's unconscious.

A pack nurse places her hand on my arm breaking me from my gaze. I turn to her and I can tell I'm not going to like the next words that leave her mouth.

"Jack I want you to know that Hayley is healing well and she won't have any ongoing injuries, she will wake up soon. All her vitals are great."

"What about the baby?" I ask praying my pup survived.

"I'm so sorry, the injuries Hayley sustained caused her to have a miscarriage."

With that news I fell into the chair beside me with my head in my hands, sobbing. How will I tell Hayley? All she wanted was to be a mother, she was so excited at the news of being pregnant. My first child was gone and the pain was unbearable.

I want revenge and I want it now.

*Meet me at the cells now* I link Freddie.

And then my Mum. *Mum, please come sit with Hayley*

I forcefully open the door to the cells and nod at the two guards dismissing them. I smell the rotting flesh of the traitorous half-bred that has caused me so much pain.

I unlock his door and walk over to where he's chained up he's bleeding out, not being able to heal himself with his powers as our land is protected and his chains are silver. Avoiding the chains I punch him repeatedly but he laughs, this 'man' is deranged!

Freddie enters but I don't stop in torturing Leon. I take my knife from my pocket and slowly remove each of his fingers, he continues to laugh but I'm starting to hear the pain behind it.

"What is your plan, Leon?" Freddie asks.

"You'll soon see, Alpha."

"You can kill me in this body, but I'll find another. I will never give up until your kind is eradicated from this planet." His voice is laced with hatred.

"Why? What did weres do to you?!" I question holding my knife to his throat.
"Do your homework and you'll find out." he laughs at me.

I drive the knife into his throat so he chokes on his own blood. Seeing him in pain momentarily distracts me before I look over at Freddie who is looking at me sadly.

"Don't say it, I just can't deal with it right now."

He nodded in understanding, it was standard procedure for doctors or nurses to make the Alpha aware of any serious injuries or deaths within the pack as he would have felt a great sadness when it happened.

"I'm here for you both man." he patted my back as he left the room and I stared at the body of the man who killed my baby, well one of the many forms the man could take but one thing is for sure I'll kill him a hundred times over if I have to. I will make sure he can't continue with his plans and regret the day he ever threatened our pack and attacked my mate.

Heading back to the pack doctor's house I feel a sudden urge to get through the door. Hayley is awake.

*** Two updates in one day! Please vote, comment and follow. ***