Chapter Sixteen

Ella's POV

Many humans would think I'm crazy for getting engaged so young and so quickly but today I already gave myself to Freddie for life. Our wedding will be a further celebration of our love and I couldn't be happier.

Everyone is dancing under the moonlight with the candles and fairy lights twinkling. Freddie is holding me close to him swaying me to the slow music.

"Freddie?"

"Yes, angel?" he looks down at me cupping my face.

"Can we have our wedding here? Exactly like this?" I ask gesturing around at all the white furniture and lights.

"I'd marry you anywhere, you can have anything you like."

"Thank you, I love you so much," I say pulling him in for a long kiss.

I break away from the kiss to see Camie walking my way she looks frightened. I ask Freddie to give me a minute and I walk over to her.

"Cam are you ok?"

"My mate found me," she whispers staring into the woods with a dead look on her face.

"That's fantastic, why do you look like you're unhappy about it."

"I have to reject him! Before you give me the speech about not rejecting my mate hear me out!" she pleads and I nod.

"I slipped away during the fight, I thought I could take Cal off guard when he was sneaking away. I was walking when I felt this sudden pull and smelt the most amazing smell. He sensed me hiding behind a tree he shifted back immediately and pinned me to the tree. Then he growled the word mate! My wolf was telling me the same, I went to run and he said he would let me go for now but he will be back for me." she sobs.

"Oh Camie, I'm so sorry! Whatever you do is your decision, don't ever think I'd hold it against you for accepting him. I don't know why he tried to take me tonight but I will find out." I say determined.

"No, I'll ask him when I see him. I know it won't be long" she sighs.

Freddie comes over to me and Camie heads for the house. He goes to speak but I shake my head, it's not my story to tell. I look around at all the people dancing and find Aaron and Isla, they look so happy my heart swells. Then I see my Father and Dan dancing and I laugh, those two invented Dad dancing! Clare is shaking her head and giggling at them.

"Let's go to bed?" Freddie asks.

"Yeah, I'll let you carry me."

Freddie dutifully scoops me up and carries me bridal style into the house where we bump into Valerie.

"Are you practising carrying Ella over the threshold for your wedding day?" she asks.

"No Mum she's just getting lazy in her old age" Freddie replies and I swat him.

"Well you two get going, go make me some grandbabies!" she says and I go bright red.

"Will do Mum," Freddie says and I bury

my face in his chest.

Freddie carries me up to his room and places me down I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror. I take off my dress and shoes, fix my hair and then brush my teeth. I'm wearing a white lace bra and matching thong. I exit the bathroom and Freddie is laying on the bed looking at the ceiling his eyes meet mine then travel down my body. He jumps off the bed and walks toward me.

"You're beautiful," he says and kisses me passionately, he picks me up and carries me to the bed. He lays me down and removes his clothes.

I look at his gorgeous face and down his incredibly toned body I blush and he lays down with me and cups my face.

"As cute as you look when you blush I never want you to be embarrassed about us, you'll be seeing a lot more of this," he says gesturing towards his body causing me to giggle.

He passionately kisses me and removes my underwear. He places himself on top of me and is kissing my neck and his mark.

"Ella are you ready?" he asks and I nod.

Freddie wraps me in his arms and holds me as close as he can without crushing me. He was so gentle and loving when he made love to me, I obviously have no experience to compare to but it was amazing. I feel him smirking against my back and I turn to look at him.

"What?"

"I can hear your thoughts now, it was amazing huh? Want to go again?" he asks.

"Yes," I say without hesitation.

I wake to hear a knock at the door and Freddie is snoring softly next to me.

"Hey it's Sofia" she mind links me and I'm startled,  oh yeah I'm connected with them now I remember.

"Oh hey Sof, What's up? I would say come in but Freddie is sleeping." I link back.

"I wouldn't come in any way I can smell your new scent from the hall." I can hear her giggles in my head.

"Anyways, Alpha Jim sent me up for you both he asked if you're coming for lunch as all your guests are still here."

Lunch? What's the time? I check the clock it's 12:30. I shake a confused Freddie and tell Sofia we will be down in a minute.

"What?" Freddie asks grumpily.

"Aw come on grumpy bum everyone is waiting for us," I say pinching his cheeks.

"Nuh-uh," he says pulling me back into him.

"Freddie, come on!" I whine and he kisses me mark causing me to moan.

He uses this to his advantage and rolls on top of me. Kissing me passionately and I sigh in defeat.

We arrive for lunch an hour later and everyone is eyeing us suspiciously. I only had time to quickly shower and brush my hair I'm aware that I look like a thoroughly sexed mess.

Valerie chokes on her tea and I hear a few snickers. "Mind block dear" an elderly lady's voice enters my head I turn to see Freddie's grandmother and I go bright red.

"Sorry, everyone!" I cringe and they laugh again.

***A/N Hey everyone thanks so much for reading, I actually can't believe I've had over two thousand views! Amazing! Please vote, comment and follow xoxoxoxo***