Chapter Thirty Four

Freddie's POV

2 weeks later

Ella goes back to school today and with Jack and Hayley staying at home I've decided to stand in as a sub teacher again. I have yet to tell her this information as she didn't take it too well last time. I can't take any risks though the local school is the middle territory between our pack and Cal's, there are no blocks there and if Leon does manage to find a way back it will be there.

The gorgeous girl next to me starts to stir and I take in her appearance, her long brown hair is fanned out on the pillow and her perfectly plump lips are set in a pout. I run my thumb across her bottom lip and she wakes up. As she stretches her arms above her head I can't help but run my hand down her body. The curve of her breast is noticeably bigger causing me to growl in appreciation. I roll on top of her supporting my weight on either side of her and she blinks lazily at me. Ella is beautiful all day but there's something about this look she gives me in the morning that drives me wild. Kissing her I make my way to her mark and she moans. I'm glad we have an hour before we have to get up.

After we've showered Ella is trying on her clothes in front of the mirror when she throws them on the floor next to her and begins to cry. I race to her and pull her into my arms, lifting her face to look at me I wipe away her tears.

"What's wrong? Are you in pain?" I ask panicking.

"I'm so fat! Nothing fits and I look hideous." She starts to cry harder.

"You're not fat, you're pregnant and your body looks incredible." As my eyes roam her body I feel my Wolf push forward he wants to talk with her. I take her hand and place it on my heart.

"Feel how our heart beats for you my beauty. Knowing my pup is growing in here makes you all the more desirable."

I place my hand on her belly and feel a massive kick. Pushing my Wolf back a smile spreads across my face.

"Did you feel that?!"

"Yes I did, he's so strong already. I think that was to tell you that he agrees with Daddy that Mama is perfect".

"He or she! And thank you, I'm sorry for being a hormonal mess. I'm not looking forward to seeing everyone at school again." She wraps her arms around me and I feel myself losing control again.

"You're naked baby and unless you want to be late I think you should wear the new dress in your wardrobe."

"What new dress?" She asks confused walking into the wardrobe.

I hear her trying it on and she walks out my lips part and my breathing quickens.

"OK, I didn't anticipate how amazing your boobs would look in that, go change again."

"Freddie I'm going to be late I'll just wear this can you drop me to school please?"

Huffing I agree, we'll at least I'll be there watching over her. I wait downstairs for her to finish getting ready and as she reaches the bottom of the stairs I growl in approval, this is going to be a long day.

Ella's POV

In the car, on the way to school, I start to feel nervous and guilty. I'm nervous about the other students' reactions to my now obvious baby bump and I feel guilty for my breakdown this morning when I know Hayley would give anything to be in my position right now.

Getting out of the car Freddie walks around to me and lifts my chin to look at him. He does this often when he searches my thoughts and I let him freely. I see him sympathise with me and he places a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Don't worry Ella, ignore what anyone has to say. Our pack members adore you so you will have plenty of back up not that you'll need it."

"What do you mean?" he can't guarantee I won't need backup, there is another pack of werewolves and humans that go here.

"Cal won't let any of his pack disrespect you, I still don't trust him a hundred per cent but Camie would have his balls if he let you down. You better get going, link me if you need me and warn any male I'll kill him if he even breathes near you." I giggle at his threats.

"OK see you later, Love you." I kiss him back and head for the entrance everyone has already gone in so I pick up the pace and head for my first class.
When I walk into the science lab everyone stops what they're doing and stares at me.

"As you were everyone!" Mrs Ula shouts at the class giving me a sympathetic smile.

"Please take your seat, Ella."

My eyes scan the room and I see two of the bitchy girls staring at me.

"Oh my god she's pregnant so that's how she trapped Freddie, I'll have to let him know I'm still here for him now she's fat." She giggles to her friend and I let out a warning growl only the other wolves will hear and they go silent.

Fighting back my insecurities I try to focus on the teacher but getting pissed off with the human's comments about me being a slut I slam my books onto my desk and hand a note to the teacher and leave.

I go to the toilets to collect my thoughts before the next lesson begins. Come on Ella, you're stronger than this. Chin up let's go!

I head towards my English class and as I open the door my heart sinks and I feel the bile rise to my throat. Freddie is sitting on the teacher's desk with the bleach blonde bitch from earlier leaning her boobs into him.

"Oh Freddie I know you had to make her luna because of that silly mistake she's carrying inside of her but we can still have some fun." She purrs and leans in to kiss him. I feel my lips momentarily burn and I turn and run.

As I'm running I bump into Cal he takes my wrists in his hands. "Ella, what's wrong? Shall I call Freddie?"

"No, can I come to stay with you and Camie please? Everything's a mess." I sob and he hugs me.

"Sure let's go."

We head to their pack house and I get curious glances from their pack members. I'm a rival pack's pregnant luna I'm not surprised they're shocked to see me. My fiery redhead friend opens the door and hugs me tightly.

"Oh, babe what happened?." She asks and I burst into tears.

****A/N uh oh drama drama drama! Please vote, comment and follow me. I would love to reach 1k votes so if you haven't already clicked that star, do it nowwwwww! Thanks all xoxoxoxo****