Chapter Thirteen

Ella's POV

I've been out of school for a week and now I've decided to go to the local school that Jack and the others go to. I'm a bit nervous but I've got Hayley for support, she's in the same boat as me. I've decided on wearing my black skinny jeans and a grey crop top that comes just above my navel, my black leather jacket and my black Dr Martin boots. I mess up my wavy brown hair and apply some mascara and lip gloss.

"Girls please hurry up" Jack whines.

"Oh hush, we're ready now," I say leaving my room with Hayley.

"Wow Hayley, you look beautiful," He tells her looking awestruck and she giggles.

They start kissing and I take that as my cue to head out without them. Just as I'm about to leave the house an arm shoots out in front of me blocking my path.

"You look so hot, I can't let you go without me," Freddie says backing me into the corner.

"Freddie you left school two years ago you can't come with me," I say poking him in the belly.

"All those guys will be all over you, I'm driving you there to make sure you get there ok."

"Can we take Jack and Hayley too?" I ask

"Sure as soon as he puts her down, I've linked him, he said to wait in the car. Come" he says taking my hand.

We get into his black 1967 mustang and wait for them. He's staring at me like he's in a trance and I lean in to kiss him. His kiss is slow but full of dominance.

"I've never wished to be back in high school until now" he mutters and Jack and Hayley walk over to the car and get in.

The drive only takes five minutes but I took control of the radio turning off Freddie's rock music, Hayley and I were singing along with Rihanna at the top of our lungs much to the boys' distaste.

We exit the car and everyone turns to look at us the boys are eyeing Hayley and me hungrily whilst the girls look sick with jealousy. Can't blame them really we've just turned up and stole their future Alpha and Beta.

Freddie picks me up and my legs wrap around him of their own accord. He places me on the bonnet of his car and kisses me until my lips feel swollen.

"I think that shows them who you belong to, I can't wait to mark you baby then they will always know," he says with a smug grin.

"Soon" I promise him with one last peck on the lips.

I grab my bag and Hayley's hand effectively tugging Jack along too. We head to the office to get our timetables. On the way there we bumped into Sofia and Jasmine two of the girls our age from our new pack. Jack heads off to find 'his boys'.

"Hey, Jas, hey Sofia," I say as they approach us.

"Hi, you two! oh my god, you look so badass!" Sofia says hugging me.

"Thanks" I giggle at her.

"You two have got everyone talking! The slut group looked like they were about to cry" Jasmine says about to burst with excitement.

"You'll have to introduce us to everyone and tell us who to avoid," Hayley says.

"Oh definitely! Well avoid the sluts you'll know them as soon as you see them. Just hang out with us, Jack and the boys you'll be fine" Sofia says confidently.

We get our timetables and luckily I have most classes with Hayley. The first class is English and the girls show us the way.

Walking into the classroom it goes silent, there are three platinum blonde girls caked in makeup wearing next to nothing sitting at the back, no guesses needed who they are then. They're giving us a look that would have some girls cowering, well not these two!

Mr Oscar greets us warmly and introduces us to the class. One of the boys wolf whistles and I roll my eyes and take a seat next to Hayley and a guy who looks the type who loves himself. He looks over at me and smirks, he's got dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. He's hot but he's not Freddie.

"Hi I'm Cal" he whispers to me.

"Hi" I whisper back.

"Mr Wills if you're quite finished distracting our new student I'd like to get this class started" Mr Oscar scolds.

Can't whisper with a werewolf teacher that's a major problem. I'm pretty sure there are only a handful of humans here. I'm missing Freddie already I can't mind link him until we've been officially excepted into the pack which we are doing at my birthday party next week. I send him a cheeky text.

Wish you were here ;-)

I get a response right away.

Your wish is my command.

What? Surely he's joking he can't just turn up. I put my phone away and focus on my lesson when the bell goes Hayley jumps up as she sees Jack waiting for her outside.

I go to leave but I'm stopped by someone blocking my way. I look up at the Hazel eyes and raise an eyebrow.

"Can I help you, Cal?"

"You sure can gorgeous, have lunch with me?" he asks

"I can't, I'm taken," I tell him about to step around him.

"Come on, You aren't marked! Who's the boyfriend?"

"I am! Now back the fuck off!" a very pissed-off Freddie walks in behind him.

"Ooh the big bad Alpha of the moonlight pack is threatening me," Cal says mockingly. "See you around gorgeous" he winks at me and Freddie lunges for him but I manage to grab him just in time.

"Freddie please calm down," I say trying to bring him back from the verge of shifting but his eyes are practically black so I do the only thing I can think of and kiss him with all my might.

"I want you to stay away from him" Freddie warns.

"Who is he?" I ask sensing they have a bad history.

"He's the next in line to be Alpha of the black forest pack," He says with his jaw twitching and I gasp.

The black forest pack are known for their harsh Alpha and evil tactics. They are the only pack who let rogues live freely amongst them and get them to do their dirty work.

"I won't go near him I promise, what are you doing here anyway"

"Well baby, you wanted me here you got me. Anyway, the P.E teacher is away so they needed someone to cover, what lesson do you have next?" he asks smirking.

"P.E" I reply

"Oh, really well I never knew that," he says sarcastically.

Cal-

***A/N another chapter for you because I'm sooo kind ;-) please vote, comment and follow

***A/N another chapter for you because I'm sooo kind ;-) please vote, comment and follow. I really want to reach 100 votes xoxoxo ***