Chapter Twelve

Ella's POV

We walk outside and through the woods hand in hand the sensation it's sending up my arm is driving me crazy.

"Favourite colour?"

"Green, yours?"

"Purple."

"What's your favourite food?" I ask

"Mexican."

"Are you a virgin?" he asks.

"Yes are you?" I stop and look at him, his eyes are on the ground.

"No, I'm not," he says shamefully.

"Let's not play this game anymore," I say feeling jealous.

"Ella I'm sorry I know I should have waited."

"I don't want to talk about it anymore Freddie, please at least tell me you're single?"

He shakes his head, oh god I feel sick the anger boiling through my veins feels like I am going to blow up.

"No I'm not single Ella because I'm yours," he says wrapping his arms around me and my anger dissolves.

We walk back to the pack house and I spot Aaron's parents leaving I walk over to them.

"Hi Dan, Hi Clare," I say hugging them both.

"Hi Ella, have you seen Aaron? Jack said he hasn't seen him since last night and we haven't seen him since we arrived. We can't even reach him through the link," she sounds worried.

"He took off last night, I'm sorry I didn't tell you I thought he'd come back. I bet he's home when you get there.  Can you ask him to call me please and let me know he's ok?"

"Why did he take off? Did he find out about you and Freddie? Congratulations by the way," she says smiling.

"Thank you. I'll let him tell you everything, it didn't go well."

"Bye Ella, we'll really miss having you around," Dan says hugging me.

"I'll be back to annoy you all don't worry,  can you do me a favour though? Please look after my father?" I ask.

"Of course we will honey, you take care of yourself. Bye Freddie," Clare gives him a small wave.

"Bye you two see you soon," Dan says.

"Bye," Freddie and I say in unison.

Aaron's POV

It's been a week - a whole week since Isla has spoken to me and a week since I've seen Ella. I've called Ella and let her know I'm ok she's advised me to give Isla space so that's what I've done. My heart and body ache from not being able to hold Isla I think I've given her enough space now.

I can't find her in the pack house so she must have left for school already. I set off for school and in search of my beautiful mate, I have a foolproof plan to win her over and it's all set for lunchtime.

The morning drags and I haven't seen Isla as we haven't had any of the same classes today but I know exactly where she will be at lunch. The bell rings signalling lunchtime I exit the classroom and link Bradley he lets me know everything is in place and I get to the benches as soon as possible without people suspecting I'm not human.

The entire school starts walking outside and people are staring and then I spot her. Her beautiful blue eyes spot me and a shy smile plays on her face, Bradley hits play on the sound system he's set up playing Bruno Mars the way you are and I'm kneeling in about two hundred red roses. I hold up my first sign so she can read it,

I know I've been a fool!

Then I pick up the next one

Please forgive me?

And the next

Isla Fallon...

Finally

Be my girlfriend?

I walk towards her and she nods timidly, I spin her around kissing her. I feel fireworks spread throughout my entire body and the whole crowd cheers like crazy.

****A/N Hey everyone, Christmas holidays are now over for us and we're back to work so my updates will be a bit slower.  Please vote, comment and follow.Thanks so much xoxo****