Chapter Ten

Dedicated to Morrisgirl for being awesome.

Ella's POV

After the party finished everyone went to their rooms, I'm sleeping in Camie's room.

"Well goodnight Freddie," I say hugging him and he lifts my chin so I look up at him, I'm not exactly short at 5'6 but he towers above me.

"Stay in my room, I'll sleep on the floor," he pleads.

"No that's not fair, go get some sleep I'll see you in the morning," I place a light kiss on his lips which instantly turns more passionate and I pull away.

"Go!" I tell him and he walks down the hall sulking. I laugh to myself, as with all Alpha males he's so possessive.

I walk into Camie's room and she's on her bed smiling at me knowingly. I grab my bag and head into her bathroom I change out of my Lara Croft outfit and into my shorts and Aaron's old T-shirt that I call my pyjamas. I brush out my hair, remove my makeup then brush my teeth.

"Details! Now!" Camie demands and I laugh. I retell her the story and she's stunned.

"Well first of all Welcome to the pack future Luna! Second of all, I can't believe Aaron! What is that dopey cousin of mine thinking? Poor Isla!"

"Thanks, I know he's just taken off and I can't get hold of him he must have gone home," I say sadly.

"Ella don't be sad, I think all of us thought you two would be mates. It must be a shock for him to suddenly have feelings for someone other than you," Camie says wisely.

"You're right! He will come around though he must be hurting being away from Isla. I can't feel the full bond and I'm only down the Hall from Freddie but I can feel the ache from not being with him."

"God, you've got it bad! I hope I'm not as soppy when I find my mate." she laughs at me.

"Shut up!" I say hitting her with my pillow.

We fall asleep and I'm dreaming of being stuck in a pinball machine, running away from the balls before they can hit me. I wake up to the feeling of someone carrying me. I blink open my eyes and see Freddie, his mouth is set to a thin line he looks angry.

"Freddie, what's going on?" I ask sleepily and he places me down in what I assume is his room.

"I can't sleep, I need you in here." He looks at me again and still looks angry.

"What's wrong?"

"Here wear this, you can't wear another male's clothing understand?" he growls chucking me his T-shirt.

"Um yeah ok sorry," I whisper taking his shirt and going to the bathroom to change. I fold up Aaron's T-shirt and hug it I'll really miss him.

When I walk back into his room he's standing there staring at me. "You look beautiful in my clothes," he tells me.

I look at him he's shirtless which makes me blush. He has the perfect body with a six-pack and a slight tan, I can't believe I have been blessed with such a strong powerful mate. He knows I'm checking him out which causes him to smirk.

"Here let me tuck you in," He says pulling back the covers.

"Where will you sleep?" I ask

"On the floor," he points to the blanket and pillow on the floor and I feel bad.

"You can share with me if you like?"

"Only if you don't mind? I'll be the perfect gentleman," He says climbing in beside me. I fall asleep quicker than I ever have before and for the first time in ages, I don't have any crazy dreams.