Seventy-Six

So I wanted to cross over the Gilinsky A.M with Maloley but I realized that I mentioned G and Madison. So that would be hella unprofesh. So I'm gonna just think of something else, I'm open to requests though.

_________________

-Tori POV-

The next morning was kind of crazy and seemed like a far off dream. I realized that I woke up alone in bed - then I remembered that I fell asleep on the couch.

Nate must have brought me up, but the other side wasn't even touched. Did he sleep on the couch or something? I felt so bad at that. I only now realized how I had pushed him away.

I should make things right.

Before I could get up to check on our new baby girl, Talia - Nate had moved her crib into our room so I didn't have to walk much - he had walked in looking sleepy.

"Did you sleep on the couch?" I asked as I stood up, my abdomen still hurt but I moved easily today.

He met me halfway across the room and rubbed my shoulders. "I don't wanna overwhelm you, things take time."

I buried my body against his, taking in his scent which was so comforting that I couldn't believe how far off things had gotten.

"I missed you." My voice hitched at the end. "I'm so sorry."

Nate pulled away and looked at me with sad eyes. "Hey, there's no need to cry now."

I was about to respond but a small cry came from Talia's crib. I rushed over with Nate behind me - the parenting thing came easy to us both.

"Hey baby." I cooed. "I bet you're so hungry, aren't you?"

"My little princess." Nate made sure her blanket was tucked in. "You're so damn cute."

That made me smile as I sat down on our bed again and started feeding her. Nate sprawled across the bed and watched Talia.

"Woah she's really getting it, she's really hungry." He chuckled and played with her little foot.

I laughed. "Tell your dad to stop being so mean."

"You woke up a lot?"

"Maybe like three times. She hardly cries and that worries me." I bit my lip.

Nate sighed. "That's normal, take it easy with the worries. I can tell its really throwing you off."

I shrugged, not knowing what to say now that we had plenty time to talk. It did scare me - not knowing what came next and I hated that.

"What's really going on?" Nate asked as he inched closer, his face serious. "I guess we should talk about us now."

I sighed. "I just feel so awful, Nate. I know you did some things but I guess now I gave up easily because I was scared that you'd leave me somewhere along the road. I didn't want to put my whole heart in your hands - given that you're you! I know I should have said something but it was easier running from the insecurity. I wish I could explain but that's just it and I hate how I can't express myself when it comes to you and I."

It all came tumbling out. I think Nate was also shocked at the amount of words, usually I refused to get my feelings out.

"Insecure? Tori I don't understand why you would even feel that way when I fell so in love - "

"I don't know." I sniffed. "And the whole pregnant thing, getting fat. I just don't think people expect you to be with someone like me."

"Fuck what they think." He said a little too loud, then his eyes flickered to Talia still drinking. "Oh snap, I gotta control the cursing."

I managed a chuckle and nodded.

"But seriously, I don't even care what people have to say. Because I fell for you on that vacation, then I fell harder when my parents welcomed you. So really, I don't give a crap because I love you with everything I have." Nate said.

I nodded. "When I look back on my previous relationship, I thought I loved him but now..."

"Now?" Nate leaned up. "Do you still love me?"

"Nate, I can't imagine not loving you at this point." I exhaled. "And I still want to give you more."

"Well you give me enough." He leaned closer and pecked my cheek. "You always have."

"I'm so sorry." I looked at him, my eyes burning.

He wiped my tears. "No more crying, we move forward from here okay?"

I nodded and kissed his hand that was trailing along my cheek. In that moment I felt so close to Nate again, like I was so safe. My heart was finally at rest.

"And for the record lil mama, you're the sexiest woman I've seen." He bit his lip and looked at me longingly.

I laughed. "Oh god, Nate." He was so cheesy but knew what to say.

"I'm serious. I got a lot to say but Talia can hear us." Nate pecked my cheek again and then fell back on the bed.

I looked at him. And I was so happy with what I'd got in life. I don't think I could have had this with someone else.

-

That entire day consisted of Nate and I lazing around. It was already 2 p.m and we hadn't even showered - though I made sure I'd cleaned Talia up once she had eaten this morning.

"How is she that hungry?" Nate asked as chilled in the living room. "Isn't she full from 30 minutes ago?"

"She's a baby!" I laughed. "Stop judging her."

"She knows I love her." Nate made a face at me. "Im just so curious."

"It would help if you could stop staring at my breast." I shrugged.

Nate raised his brow. "So why you gotta act like I haven't - "

"Don't finish that." I chuckled and held my free hand up.

"Mmm I love you." Nate laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Stop!" I swatted his hand away.

That didn't get rid of him fluffing my hair around. "First say you love me."

"I love you Nate!" I yelled and swatted his hand.

He stood up with a smile. "You need anything? Some water? Fruit juice."

"Fruit juice." I asked.

"Alright." Nate bent down and kissed me full on. The feeling of his lips on mine for that second was blinding, a feeling I had missed so much.

I love him.

________
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE I FEEL LIKE THIS SUCKED!!

Okay deep breaths! I'm gonna work on a more exciting chapter next. What's going on with me?

Anyways! I started a new Nash fanfic so check it out, it's called Divide and I gotta say I'm obsessed!!