Two

-Tori POV-

"Oh my god." I mumbled as we stepped into the jam packed club.

I felt a bit uncomfortable at first, not being used to the high life that Jade had become accustomed to. Jade had introduced me to about ten people just when we walked in. I was impressed with her really.

"You okay?" Jade asked as we walked passed a group of guys who were shooting me glances. This was out of my comfort zone.

I nodded. "Where's Cam and Nash?"

"There!" She pointed to a huge group of guys, a few girls too. I felt kind of nervous meeting these people since they were all famous. Would I even fit in?

At this point I was feeling so out of place. Jade seemed so comfortable.

"Tori!" Nash spotted us and held out his arms. I hugged him, I didn't have feelings for Nash. He made me smile but after today I felt like he would be a good friend.

"Hey guys!" Jade said to group. All eyes landed on me. "This is Tori, my best friend that I told you guys about."

"Sup T." A guy with black hair and thick - but nice - eyebrows. "Jack Gilinsky."

I smiled at him.

"I'm his twin Jack Johnson." A blonde guy hugged me. He was grinning, I found him extremely cute.

"Matthew." Said another, i noticed his boyish grin.

"Taylor Caniff." A guy with a bandana cane up behind me and handed Jack Gilinsky a bottle of champagne.

A guy with brown hair and a smile that made Jade blush too. "I'm Shawn Mendes."

"Aaron." A guy winked, he was sitting beside Matthew.

"Where's Skate and Derek?" Cam said as the club lights dimmed.

"Oh they're about to peform!" Jade shook my hand as two guys came onto stage. I couldn't see there faces yet but one had a man-bun and the other had a snapback on.

"Wassup party people!" The man-bun guy spoke - his voice was deep and kind of hot. "Y'all ready for this?"

The crowd roared.

"I dont think they ready Skate." The other guy - he was probably Derek then - said.

The crowd grew so much louder. I was mindblown. Jade and I stood in front of the Jacks.

"They performing Ain't Got It." Jack Gilinsky said what they started rapping.

I was blown away - Derek was so good but Skate was...something else. He was so easy on stage and rapped his heart out. I was mesmerized by him.

"He's so good." I said to Jade.

When the song was done, Derek came towards us but Skate did a song from his new album. It was called I Been and was so catchy, I started swaying to it.

The song ended after a while, Skate blew his fans a kiss that made the crowd go wild. I clapped and watched Skate disappear into the crowd.

"Tori." Jade nudged me. "This is Derek."

"Sup." Derek smiled at me.

"You're so good!" I said. "I loved the whole thing."

"I'm glad you did, Jade said you would love the performance." Derek said as we all sat down. The guys had passed drinks around for us all.

"I'll definitely be at your concerts." I said.

"You better." Derek nudged me. He was handsome - his smile made me feel warm but I didn't really feel a spark.