Sixty-One

-Nate POV-

The last day in Barbados had rolled in with Derek and I suffering from a hectic hangover that morning.

"Dude!" Derek groaned. "Shit is crazy."

I laughed. "The only way to cure a hangover is to get more drunk."

Derek raised a below. "That's the worse advice in the world."

"Its genius!" I declared and threw a beer his way, opening one myself. We were lying on the couch in my hotel room with the TV on.

Derek sat up. "At least Tori isn't all that bored at home."

"She's probably chilling at home or at my parents." I shrugged. "I can tell she was hesitant on letting me go."

"You mean you didn't see the pictures all over fan accounts?" Derek asked.

I frowned and shook my head. Derek tossed his phone at me, the screenshots on the screen. There were over like 10 pictures that Derek captured. All of them were of Sammy and Tori.

They were in the mall, shopping bags from decor stores in thier hands along with other clothing stores. They were laughing and looking at each other.

But one caught my eye where Sammy had his hand on Tori's stomach. Tori was beaming down at him - maybe the baby had kicked. I clenched my fist. They were so comfortable and so close.

I hated it. I hated it.

"Fucking shit." I tossed Derek back his phone, it almost hit him in the face. "I don't wanna see that crap."

Derek raised his brow. "Shouldn't you be happy?"

"Happy that my best friend keeps tryna play me?"

"It's Sammy." Derek rolled his eyes. "He always looking out for you man."

I sat up straight. "You know what's my thing? Its that he's being sneaky about this, both of them! How come they never hang when we're all together?"

Derek kept quite.

"Why must it be so exclusive and when I'm out of town?" I raised my voice.

Derek winced. "Maybe he's just there for her when youre away...as a friend."

"As a friend my ass." I snorted. "He's there for her because he wants her!"

"Okay you need to chill man." Derek laughed. "Youre just being paranoid because you miss Tori. And you guys didn't leave on a great note."

I exhaled and fell back onto the couch, I felt unsettled and not because of the hangover from last night. I just didn't know how to deal with this whole thing and whether I was on the right thought pattern.

Sammy cared for my wife. But that could mean a multitude of things like the two of them...god I can't even think or say such a thing.

"Youre right." I finally sighed while checking my phone and seeing a few messages from Tori, I couldn't help but smile.

Wifey: miss u

Wifey: call me soon pls

Wifey: legit felt baby kick l.n

"I'm just overreacting." I said and left the living room, walking into my bedroom to call her.

Tori picked up within a second.

"Hey." Her voice broke my anxiety away immediately.

"Hey babe." I said. "How you feeling?"

Tori chuckled softly. "I woke up just a few seconds ago...baby was kicking."

"Can't believe I'm missing this." I sulked heavily. I'd get on a plane right now but that wouldn't be wise either.

"I think baby knows you arent here that's why he or she is acting up." Tori laughed.

I chuckled. "That's probably why."

Tori sighed. "I miss you. I tried to be angry at you leaving but I can't even do that."

"Mad? Babe why?"

"I don't know." She said. "Guess I just feel alone."

My heart sank. "I know I been busy my love but I'm gon make it up to you Lil mama."

I could tell she was smiling. "You promise?"

"I promise." I nodded. "Because I miss you just as much. I miss your smile, your laugh, that ass...and that body! God."

"Nate." Tori giggled.

"Missing the things I used to do to that body." I mumbled so Derek couldn't hear us talking.

"I miss it too." I hear Tori exhale.

"How tight you were when I first hit it hard." I muttered. "The way you clench when I pull out, wanting more."

"I always want more." Tori exhaled gently, I could tell she was getting flustered because my boxers had grown tight too.

"Baby...the way you move makes me go crazy goddamn!" I groaned. "I just wanna be with you right now."

"I just want you." Tori mumbled.

"Gon' be home soon my love." I said hoping to make the situation much better.

Tori giggled. "Good! Because soon we get to find out the sex of our baby."

My heart did a 360. "Lord knows how excited I am babe!"

"I -

"Nate! We gotta be down in five minutes yo!" Derek yelled from the other room cutting Tori off.

"Fuxk...babe I gotta go." I said quickly knowing the guys were serious about meeting times. "I'll call you later alright?"

-Tori POV-

Nate had hung up before I could even get another syllable out of him. I looked at my phone now.

Things were good right? They looked more promising and I had even felt so much better than last night. My face was puffy from crying - which everyone knew I hated but did quite a lot of it.

"You okay?" Sammy walked into his bedroom holding two bowls of what seemed to he coco pops.

I broke out of my thoughts and sat upright. I nodded. "I can't believe you didn't wake me up last night."

Sammy handed me a bowl. "You were sleeping so comfortably, I couldn't just wake you up."

I looked down, I still had my leggings and shirt from yesterday but now a hoodie was thrown over it. I remember falling asleep on his couch as the tea he made kicked in.

Now I was in his bed. "How did you even manage to carry me?"

Sammy snorted. "Let me tell you! Wasn't that easy."

I raised a brow. "Well...thank you for everything Sammy. Seriously. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Sammy fluffled my hair. "Anything for you, you know that."

Sammy was so sweet. He had probably made sure I wasn't cold last night. Hr was always there. Thinking about it made me want to cry a little.

I smiled. "What shall we do today?"

"How about we go for a walk? Hit the beach?" Sammy sank down at the foot of the bed.

I nodded. "Need to get some sun."

It was a welcome distraction from Nate and I and where the two of us now stood in our relationship.