Thirty

-Tori POV-

I woke up the next morning in an empty bed. The alarm yanking me out of a dream. Yawning and stretching, I sat up and peeked into the bathroom connected to Nates room. It was empty.

He never woke up early. It was only 2:30 a.m but we had to be up since our flight was at 4 a.m.

"Nate!" I yelled.

No answer.

I groaned and got up, slipping on his red flannel shirt over my underwear. I jogged down the stairs, hearing noises from the kitchen. Of course he was eating.

"You woke up before - " I began but was cut off with a cute breakfast set out on the kitchen island.

"Morning sleepyhead." Nate looked at me a winked. His eyes were red and lazy so I knew he had hit a blunt this morning.

I chuckled and stood behind him as he friends the last bits of bacon. The kitchen smelled good.

"Are you sure its safe to be cooking when you're high." I kissed his shoulder lightly, touched by the cute gesture.

He turned around and pulled me into the biggest hug. "Its the best time to do it baby." His lips brushed my forehead gently.

"I love you." I hugged him back.

He smiled and ran his hand over my back. "I love you too."

"The bacon though." I raised my brow and pulled away.

Nate cursed. "Shit! You distract me woman."

I laughed and sat down on the counter chairs. "What's all this for?"

Nate set the bacon down in front of me and sat across from me. He had no shirt on and I liked it better that way - he was so perfect.

"You need to eat up for Hawaii and the soon to be baby we're having." Nate smiled widely. "Soon."

I giggled. "Nate."

"Hey there's no rush." He took my free hand. "I just want you to be okay. To be happy."

"And I am happy." I brought his hand up to my face. "You make me so happy."

Nate stood up and came to my side, running his hands across my cheek making me close my eyes.

"Still can't believe I'm a married man yo." He chuckled.

I smiled. "Do you feel trapped yet?"

"Nah." He shook his head. "I'm still gonna go clubbing, get high, do music like before."

Nate ran his thumb down my chin slowly. "Only now, we're doing it all together. I'm taking you with."

"Nate." I whispered and touch his waist, wanting him to be closer.

"We're a team now." He continues, his finger tracing my collarbone. "I'll do whatever to make it last."

I had enough. I stood up so we could be closer, his warm body against mine. I leaned my head against his bare chest, his heart beating steady.

"A team." I smiled. "I love how that sounds."

"Team Maloley." He chuckled, picking me up a little.

I pecked his jawline. "You're know I'm gonna rep you forever."

"No one else I'd have." Nate spun me around a little. My arms slid around his neck.

"The actual reason I set up this whole breakfast is to talk to you about possibly moving." Nate said setting me down, his eyes hopefully looking into mine.

"To where?" I asked. I wasn't a big on moving but I wouldn't resist either, since I didn't even have family here it was no big deal.

"Somewhere else in Cali." Nate shrugged and slid his hand down the back of my neck making me shiver. "A bigger house if you want."

"This house is fine." I said. I knew how much it would cost Nate and since I didn't even have a job yet I didn't want to be a burden.

Nate shrugged. "You know money isnt an issue here Tori."

"It's not that." I laces my fingers through his thick hair. "I just want us to be sure about whatever we do...I don't want to rush this."

"There's no rush." Nates hand gripped mine gently. "Its just a thought."

I nodded. "I know. Right now I want to enjoy being your wife."

Nate smirked. "Mmm."

I pecked his lips softly. "Let me finish breakfast."

"I'm gonna hit the shower." He kissed my forehead the jogged upstairs.

While Nate was busy, I checked my phone for messages and calls from my mom or brother. None whatsoever. I kind of knew they wouldn't bother but I missed them.

I also noticed that Jade didn't respond to my texts or calls. She must have seen them since she posted on Instagram just yesterday. I wondered if I did something to offend her.

After all, we had an argument way before the wedding but I considered it over and sorted.

Clearly, Jade didn't. I wanted to know so badly but if she didn't care to talk it out then I wouldn't push anymore. This was too much drama for me.

Right now, the only person I needed and wanted was Nate. He was there, he loves and listens and its enough. Maybe this was just one of those things.

After eating and tidying up Nates mess in the kitchen, I headed up to our room to have a shower. He had just finished up and stood in front of the drawers with his boxers. The guy looked so good.

"Seen my sweats?" He asked, running a hand along his boxers lining.

"Do you need them though?" I said with a giggle as I grabbed a towel and head into the bathroom.

-

"Dude I can't even wait." I squealed as Nate drove us to the airport.

"Dude me neither." Nate shook my leg violently. "This is gonna be such a sick vacation."

"Slash honeymoon." I added, shaking his leg back with equal force.

"Of course." He kept his eyes on the road but ran his hand across my cheek, he always did that. I found it sweet. "And don't shake my leg, it's unsettling certain things."

I snorted.  "My bad."

"But remember." Nate turned the volume on the radio down. "Baby its still our honeymoon so..."

"So..." I raised my brows.

"Whatever you want, you got it Lil mama." Nate winked at me quickly before taking a turn into the airport parking. "Anything."

"I just want you." I groaned. "The whole time."

"And me is what you get." Nate nodded seriously. "I promise to keep family drama to a minimum."

I laughed. "Impossible."

"I can't promise my mom won't be crazy and forcing ideas here and there." Nate said finding a parking spot. We were going to leave his car here until we get back.

I smiled. "It means she cares."

"Come here." Nate pointed at me, pulling my chin towards his. Our lips connected and I felt my pulse quicken. Nates hands slid down my thigh as the kiss deepened quickly.

My fingers tangled in his hair, his manbun almost coming undone. I wanted him to be closer all the time, like I'd miss something if he leaves for more than a second.

"Love you." I whispered breathlessly.

Nate bit his lip. "Love you baby."