Twenty-Four

-Nate POV-

That's when I saw it.

Cameron, Tori and her brother were laughing. Jade got up and walked over to the snack table. They were all talking.

But that wasn't the weird part.

You didn't have to be a phycologist  to figure out that Cameron has a thing for my fiance. It was so obvious and I can't believe I hadn't seen it before now.

Tori's cousin sat beside Ben and handed him a drink. In this time, Cameron said something discreetly to Tori. She gasped and laughed loudly. Without her even noticing, Cameron brushed her bare thigh lightly - almost nonexistent.

My blood rose.

Tori didn't seem to realized Cameron's hand brushing her thigh. Maybe she did notice and didn't bother brushing him off. I clenched my jaw.

He was too close to her. Looking at her too intensely. Touching her too fondly. I wanted to scream, rage on and tear him away from Tori.

Sera broke my thoughts. "Looks like you need the luck after all sweety. Everyone loves nice-guy Cam, its only a matter of time before Tori does too."

Then she walked away leaving me to wallow in my pure anger.

Everyone continued to talk and laugh and joke around. And I was staring or well fixating on Tori and Cameron. That was more than a innocent friendship. Tori wouldn't even let Stewart touch her like that - why would she let Cam?

And he was a brother to me. He should know to have boundaries. He should know that if he has feelings for my girl that he needs to take a step back. Tori looked around and caught my eye then, she waved me over with a smile so bright and innocent.

I gave her a hard, cold look. I couldn't hide my discontent much longer even if I wanted. Sera may be sketchy but those touches were real and they would haunt me.

I looked away and walked back inside the house. I didn't really want to be there and cause a scene in front of my family and friends.

The wedding excitement had slowly vanished.

I walked inside, and down the hallway to the front door - wanting a breather then I'd go to the backyard again. I stood on the porch, hands in my pockets looking at the streetlights.

"Babe?" A quiet voice sounded behind me. My heart melted at the sound of Tori's voice. I closed my eyes.

I didn't answer.

"Nate?" Her fingers brushed my arm gently. I almost shivered from her soft touch. "Are you okay?"

I stepped away a little. "I'm fine."

"You're not." Tori said. "What's wrong?"

I didn't answer again.

She reached out and tried to grasp my hands. But I moved away again, knowing her touch could make me do anything and be anything.

Tori made a noise. She sounded hurt but I didn't look back at her. I felt so guilty but I felt more angry and full of rage towards Cameron. And jealousy.

"Did I do something?" Her voice quivered behind me. Tori never cried and she wouldn't but I heard the pain in her voice now.

I chuckled coldly.

"Nate!" She raised her voice. "Are you having second thoughts about everything now? If this is too much - "

"Tori can you just -!?" I yelled and glanced back at her. Big mistake. Her round eyes looked at me in shock. "Give me some space."

An Arranged Marriage ❉  n.mजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें