Seventy-Two

-Tori POV-

Nate lunged for Sammy the second he laid eyes on him.

"Youre out of your damn minds!" Nate roared as his fists collides with his best friends face. Hard.

It all happened so fast.

Nobody seemed to move for that split second of surprise. I knew than Nate wanted to get at Sammy - I didn't think he would actually hit him.

Everyone else must have been equally taken back by this. Nates friends were gawking while the others stared. It was so strange.

Nate swung his fists multiple times. But finally, after realizing the severity of the fight, Derek and I both advanced on the two boys. They were rolling around the ground, acting childish.

"Fuxking get off!" Sammy groaned and swung his fair punches at Nate.

They were both equally bloody but Sammy had more bruises than Nate and that made me feel guilty. This was all my fault and nobody could tell me otherwise.

"Nate please!" I yelled and grabbed at his shirt.

Derek was beside Sammy. "Man stop! Or I'm about to hit you both."

Not even that phased the two. Nate and Sammy kept going at each other - some form of releasing all the bottled up emotions.

"Nate!" I raises my voice but the music was too loud. Even if they did hear me, they ignored it.

And with that, Gilinsky and Benny finally stepped in to pry Nate and Sammy apart before they could do more damage.

"Guys! What the hell!" Gilinsky yelled and pushed Nate aside who looked so full of rage.

Benny had Sammy down. "Dude this isn't the place to do this!"

"Youre so full of shit!" Sammy yelled at Nate in anger. "When did you become so stupid!?"

Nate yelled back. "When you fell in love with MY wife! When you decided to make your move on MY girl!"

That seemed to have subdued Sammy who looked like someone had slapped him across the face. Even I froze at Nates bold words.

I rushed to Nates side. "Can we talk about this outside, please?"

Nates jaw was fixed. Then he looked down at me and all the anger seemed to have melted away. Without anyone noticing, I brushed his fingertips with mine.

"Alright." Nate sighed. "I can't stand to be in here anyways."

So Nate and I both walked out of the bar without a word to Sammy. Madison nodded at me that they could handle the mess inside.

"I can explain." I said immediately as we began walking down a random path. It was late out - the stars so bright.

"Explain?" Nate sighed and stopped in the middle of the path. Everyone was either at the pools or the bar. "The fact that you love stressing me out? The fact that you don't tell me shit? I know we're on a break but I'm your husband, Tori or has that changed?"

"Nate. That's not fair." I murmured. "I know I should have told you but you're getting on with your life easily and I'm not. I don't go out! And I'm not even complaining because I love being pregnant but - "

"What did you expect? Tori I have to do things to take my mind off the fact that I can't have you...that I can't go home to you every night." Nate said with distant eyes. "Do you think its easy? I don't wanna get on with life! I want you."

"You could have come home to me every night Nate." I looked down.

"And I fucked up!" Nate threw his hands in the air. "I did. But you mess up too Tori...how come you didn't tell me about this? I would have found out?"