Sixteen

-Nate POV-

"Good morning wifey." I kissed Tori on her forehead as she stood at the stove making breakfast.

"Don't distract me! I'm making breakfast for your mom who'll be here any second now to discuss wedding details! I haven't even showered. Could you do something useful and put some toast on?"

I chuckled. "I'm so glad I'm marrying a morning person."

Tori laughed and peeled herself away from the stove for a split second and stood on her toes.

"Morning husband." She smirked and kissed my lips softly, but so tenderly that I saw stars for a second.

She left me wishing for more and turned back to the stove to flip the bacon. I put some toast in and got the orange juice out as the doorbell rang.

"Get that babe?" Tori smiled at me, putting the cooked bacon on a plate. I swear that smile did wonders to me.

I jogged to my front door and opened it with a smile. "Morning mama." I said as my mother walked in. I hugged her and helped carry the one thousand bridal magazines she dumped in my hands.

"Morning love! It smells good in here, is Tori in there?" She asked quickly and walked to the kitchen, signalling me to follow her.

"Tori! My dear." Mom exclaimed and hugged Tori tightly. Tori looked happy to see my mother.

"So good to see you." Tori smiled. That smile...

"You look wonderful honey." My mom slid her arm around Tori and guided her to a chair at the kitchen island. "We have so much to discuss with the wedding coming so soon."

Tori looked overwhelmed as my mom mentioned the word wedding. She never said it but I knew she was as excited as I am.

"Nathan! Are you going to stand their and admire Tori all day or actually help us?" My mom motioned me over.

I shook my head. "Uh wh- yeah mom." I rolled my eyes as Tori snickered and patted the chair beside her. I set the magazines down and sat next to her.

We ate breakfast and then got talking on the wedding details. Well they mostly did the talking while I sat and listened, only giving my input when asked or when necessary. Tori was engrossed with the dresses.

"You're gonna look stunning." I said to Tori as she flipped through the bridal dress magazine.

"Once I get rid of these extra pounds then maybe." She laughed and closed the book, reaching for color schemes.

"Hey." I intertwined her hands with mine, pulling her face closer to me. "I don't wanna hear you say stuff like that Tori."

"I didn't - " she began.

"You're my queen." I cupped her cheek in my hand. "You're gonna be perfect in anything you pick, aight?"

Tori nodded and pecked my lips. "You're one amazing man, you know."

Nate wiggled his brows. "Don't I know that baby girl."

When we turned back, I caught my mom gaze at us longingly, like she was happier than I am now. I hadnt realized how much mom liked Tori and how close they have grown. It made me happier.

"What color should we go with?" Tori asked me, showing different pairs and combos.

"Classic white?" I said kissing her shoulder. "A little bit of silver to break it up?"

Tori gasped. "I was thinking that too babe, we could have silver details like an icy kind of feel."

"Whatever you want love." I chuckled at the flash of excitement in her eyes. "So long as you happy."

The wedding talk continued. We settled on white and silver color theme. Tori was scheduled to get a dress during the week when her mom flew in from England. Mom was taking care of the guest list - turns out this was going to be one hell of a wedding.

Tori was to have four bridesmaids which consisted of my sister, Jade and two other friends from home. I had four groomsmen - my brother, Tori's brother Ben, Sammy and Derek.

"We just have to figure out the venue for the wedding." Tori said leaning back against me. She was so comfortable around me now and I loved that.

Mom sighed. "That's usually the hardest one."

"Baby." I played with a piece of her hair that escaped the bun. "If you wanna do this in England - I'll do whatever to make it happened."

Tori smiled. "That's sweet of you Nate but your family is here, I only have a few guests coming - "

"That's your home though." I frowned.

"This is my home now too." Tori sat up, looking at me. "I could get married in this kitchen and I'd be happy."

"I love you." I smiled at Tori, taking in her features that I grew to love. "And you pick the venue you like best, forget about cost."

I was pulling it all out for her because if anybody deserves the world, surely it's Tori. So I let her and my mom discuss where the wedding would taking place and the like.

I just chilled back and listened, trying to imagine how this day was actually going to pan out. Now I couldn't imagine my life without Tori or this wedding. I had to thank my parent or I would have been missing out on life.

"Alright you two! I'm gonna get going for now." Mom kissed my cheek. "We'll do cake testing later this week."

Tori walked my mom out, leaving me in the kitchen to skim through the wedding stuff they settled on now. I noticed Tori put Sera on the pending guest list. She walked back in and I looked at her.

"What?"

"You don't have to do this you know." I said handing her the list and pointing to Sera's name. "I'm not here to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Why should it bother you? If you have no feelings - "

I laughed. "Don't play that card now."

Tori shrugged, she stood a few feet away from me with her arms folded. The attitude she had was crazy.

"I'll remove her name if its that hard to have your ex there." Tori snatched the list out of my hand angrily. "Didn't know it bothers you."

"Hey." I stood up and moved close to Tori, raising my voice. She took a step back but bumped into the island. "It does not bother me."

"Really?" Tori raised a brow.

I yanked the guest list back and threw it somewhere behind me. "Fuck the guest list, I just wanna make you my wife already."

Tori rolled her eyes as I pushed her against the island. She still wouldn't look at me. "Quit it with the attitude or I'm gonna - "

"Gonna what?" Tori asked, jumping a little so she could sit on the island. She then wrapped her legs around my waist.

I smirked. "Do sinful things to you on this counter." Tori finally cracked a giggle and pulled me into a passionate kiss.