Sixty-Two

-Tori POV-

I was mad as hell.

"Woah." Sammy muttered as we looked at my phone. "I don't know what to say about this."

I bit back tears. "I know what to say about this: I'm so done."

Sammy and I were sprawled on the carpet sorting through old CDs of his to pass time. Tomorrow night would be the night that Nate would have came home.

Would have.

"Hey - " Sammy began, running his hand over my arm.

I flinched my arm. "I'm done. I'm so done with your idiotic friend."

"Tori come on." Sammy sighed. "Social media is a fuck up in relationships! The pics look photoshopped and it doesn't look like anything!"

I shot him a look. "I know they aren't even touching but this is the last straw for me."

"What do you mean?"

"Its been a week." I said quietly, tossing my phone aside.

There were pictures of Nate and one of his old ex girls all over Instagram. Fans had even tagged me a few to be spiteful or to prove a point. She's a rapper too and apparently had been an open act.

"A week since Nate called or texted me, Sammy. A whole week." I said pulling my feelings in. Refusing to cry again.

I had let myself indulge in the pain of missing him for the whole week that he hasn't bothered to call. Sammy was silent. He knew. He knew that it was okay at all and this time he didn't have comforting words.

"I don't know who he is." I went on since Sammy didn't speak. "I don't know what he's doing. And I don't trust him."

And that was how I felt.

"What are you saying?" Sammy asked looking at me intently.

I sighed. "I need a break."

"Divorce? That isn't the answer Tori and you know it." Sammy spoke.

"Not divorce. I mean like I think I should go home." I said slowly. "Just get away. I never belonged here Sammy. Especially not now."

"Tori." Sammy said. "Youre kinda very pregnant. You can't get on a plane until after the baby."

I looked down. I had almost forgot about the fact that Nate and I were having a baby. I had become so distant with myself since Nate had prolonged his Barbados trip into the date we were supposed to find out the gender of our baby.

I knew whether it was a boy or girl.

I hadn't told a soul beside Sammy. Not my mom, not even Nates parents. I had just distanced myself from the entire world. It felt better this way since nothing made sense.

"He's coming back tomorrow night and I don't wanna see him." I said strongly. "I really don't want to."

"Stay here." Sammy said. "I wouldn't mind at all."

"He's already mad at you." I shook my head. "I'd love to but - "

"But nothing! Nate basically broke up with me." Sammy chuckled. "I can't let you stay alone anyways."

I shrugged. "I don't know."

Sammy squeezed my leg. "You can tell him youre in England. The kid is so stupid right now, he wouldn't even think you're here."

I sighed. "Are you sure you want me to stay here?"

"I'll crash in the living room." Sammy nodded and shook my arm. "Stop worrying and let's just get your stuff."