Four

-Tori POV-

"I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow morning." I sighed sadly as Jade and I had come back from a jog along the beach.

Tori swung her arm around my shoulder. "Just stay for a few more weeks!"

"I wish I could." I laughed. "I'll visit soon though."

"You better!" Tori said seriously.

Just as we entered the apartment, I kicked off my sneakers and my phone buzzed. I answered.

"Its Tori." I said.

"Hey Tori." The deep voice said. "Its Skate."

My heart dropped and my phone almost feel out of my hand. Jade heard his voice and gasped loudly looking at me.

"Yo?" Skates voice pulled me out of my shock.

I gulped. "Hey Skate! Can I help you with something?"

Maybe he dialed the wrong number.

"I know you're leaving tomorrow so I was wondering if you wanna hang out tonight?" Skate asked.

"Uh..." I looked at Jade who nodded a million times, her head would fall off if she didn't stop.

"Its a launch party for Luh so I want you to be my date." Skate said again.

Date?

"That would be great." I said.

Skate exhaled. "I'll pick you up at around 9:30 aight?"

"Okay see you then." I said calmly and ended the call.

Jade and I looked at each other then we starting shrieking loudly and hugging each other. I was in pure bliss.

"I'm so happy for you!" Jade picked me up. I laughed. "I was wrong about Skate! I guess he isn't the recluse we think he is."

"I'm happy too J!" I spun her around. I laughed at how idiotic we were acting over a simply date.

"Okay but let's shave your legs first because dayyyum." Jade turned serious and pulled me to the bathroom.

"What am I even gonna wear!" I said panicked.

"We have like two hours." Jade said. "Let me do my thing girl."

The next two hours Jade and I messed around. We decided on what I would wear and my makeup for the night. I was having butterflies already.

I wonder what Skate was thinking and how he felt. Was he already nervous?

I was finally happy that he called me and got over himself. Maybe he did think about me and missed me. I couldn't be sure though, its just a date after all.

"Come on." Jade said. "Get showered."

I showered an hour before so Jade could straighten my hair. She did an amazing job, it looked sophisticated and fresh. I left it straight.

"I'm thinking this." Jade held up a blue and black dress that came up to my knees with blue heels.

I faked a tear. "You know me biatch."

"Biatch I know." Jade flicked her ponytail.

I slipped into the outfit and buckled the heels on. It looked pretty amazing if I could say so. Jade finished up my simple makeup with a winged eye and cherry lips.

"You're the best." I hugged her.

"Don't make me cry Tori." Jade said squeezing me.

We waited for a few minutes and heard a hooter outside. I squealed like an idiot and hid in the bathroom. My stomach twisted.

"Tori!" Jade groaned and dragged me out to the room. "I'm gonna open the door while you chill."

She hurried out to answer the door and let Skate in. I took deep breaths and told myself it was just Skate. He and I were like friends. This was just a casual goodbye dinner.

"Tori!" Jade yelled. I exhaled and stepped out of her room and into the living room where Skate stood up as I walked in.

"Jesus Tori." Skate raised his brow and looked at me.

"Hey." I smiled and hugged him. His hands slid down to my wiast, his cool breath tickled my neck. I felt like butter.

"You look gorgeous." Skate said pulling away and spinning me around slowly. His eyes lit up.

"You kids have fun!" Jade said as we walked out the front door.

"Don't wait up mom!" I waved at her.

Skate laughed at Jade and I. He had the cutest smile, his dimples popped out. I couldn't help but gaze at him.

"I promise you're gonna have a good night." Skate opened the door for me.

He came around and got into the drive seat.

"I know." I said.

"Safety belt first." Skate said waiting for me to buckle myself. I blushed and slid it over me. Then he finally drove off into the night.

On the way to the club, we talked about the week. Skate wasn't reallu keen on personal questions so we left it at that.

We pulled up at the club, Skate and I walked I side. He slid his hand into mine - it was warm and so comfortable.

"You alright?" He whispered in my ear.

"I'm okay." I whispered back, my lips accidentally brushed his ear. He bit his lip and shot me a hot look. I blushed deeply.

He nodded towards his friends and led me towards them. I noticed Sammy and Derek from the other night but met Swazz and Dillon tonight. They seemed cool.

Dillon was being too clingy for a second until Skate cut in and slid his arm around me.

"Dance?" Skate held out his hand.

I curtseyed, he laughed and held out his arm for me to take. We walked to the dance floor and slow danced even though it was a fast beat.

"Why are doing this?" Skate laughed and spun me around.

I shrugged. "Just go with it Skate."

The night progressed wonderfully, Skate introduced me to all of his friends and people he knew. He insisted we take pictures together.

I had a great night but the chemistry between Skate and I was overwhelming. We couldn't make a move on each other but there was touching and hugging and cheek pecking.

"You look bothered." Skate cupped my cheek. We were sitting on the lounge chairs in his VIP.

I shook my head. "I'm having a good time, don't worry."

"I have to do something." Skate said seriously.

"What - " I began but then stopped when Skate's lips pressed against mine out of nowhere.

I was stiff at first, caught off guard and shocked. Skate slid his hand around my waist and the other one cupped my face. He kissed me harder.

I relaxed as his tongue slid into my mouth and rubbed against mine. He tasted like Malibu. I let my hand touch his face, his sighed immediately at my touch.

It was life fire, a simply kiss. Skate leaned closer so his body was closer to mine. His lips moving in sync with mine - it felt so natural.

"God that's amazing." He pulled away but our foreheads still touched.

"Yeah." I exhaled biting my lips. Skate ran his finger down my lip, his eyes were lit up.

"Stay for a while." He asked. "I'll rebook your flight."

I laughed. "I have to see my mom soon."

"I regret not calling you." Skate said pecking my lips softly. We forgot about everyone around us - even the music seemed to fade.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Nah." Skate shook his head and pulled me closer and kissed me harder than before. His hand twisted into my hair. I wanted him just as much.

But I couldn't have him.