(9) Secrets, Lies and Love

These are the two people who I see as the parents for Andy and Drew.

Chapter 9

I opened the door and saw a very good looking Chris standing on my doorstep. He had on jeans that stayed on his hips. I was thankful that he didn't look like a fool with his pants on the ground. I always hated it when guys did that. He also wore white tennis shoes and a white muscle shirt with a black jacket over it.

"Hey," I said.

"You look beautiful," he told me and I could already feel my cheeks heat up. I don't know why I blushed. I never blush.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I told him. "So, I am sorry to subject you to this so soon, but my parents want to meet you."

Chris's POV

I went to Mike's house, well my house for the time being, to get ready for tonight. I still can't believe that Andy said yes to me. When I got to the house, Mike was waiting.

"So, did you have a good time today?" he asked, very cool like.

"Yes, I did. Thank you very much."

"My mom wants you to come out to dinner with us tonight."

"Sorry, cuz, I got plans tonight."

"Oh, really, and what would those be?" Mike asked.

"I am going on a date with Andy."

"You...and Ria...what?"

"Yes, we are going on a date tonight."

"Well, if you plan on getting any you should look somewhere else," he sounded very angry.

"I told you back in July when you came to California to help me out that I don't want to have a whole bunch of one night stands anymore. I would be happy with an actual relationship."

"Whatever man," he said while walking into his room.

I don't see what the big deal to Mike is. I understand that I could do anything with any girl that I wanted to and I wouldn't have a second thought about it. But, lately, I have just been wanting something else. No, I am not turning gay. I just want to be in a relationship with a girl who wants me for me and not for my fame.

When I got to Andy's house she opened the door. She looked simply stunning. When she said she was sorry for subjecting me to her parents so soon, I got a little nervous. I have never had to meet the parents before.

"Mom, Dad," she said, "this is Chris Adams. Chris, this is my mom, Lyn and my dad, George."

"Andria, why don't you and I go into the other room for a minute? I have something for you," her mom said.

"Okay. Daddy," she said to her father in a stern voice, "remember to be nice."

Andy and her mom walked into the other room and her dad shut the door to the kitchen.

"Hello Jason."

"Don't call me that," I whisper-yelled to him. "I am going by my actual name here."

"Does she know?" he asked me.

"I don't think so. She might recognize something about me but I am not sure."

"Are you going to tell her who you are?"

"I'm not sure yet. I want her to get to know me for me first before I open that can of worms."

"Alright Ja...um Chris. But, she has just been to hell and back. Do not hurt her." His lawyer side came out in that last threat.