"No. I don't miss digestion. I don't miss indigestion." Castiel responded. Your plate of food was delivered and you began eating.

"See? She gets it." Metatron motioned to you.

"Don't put me in any kind of alliance with you." You said.

"Fine," He turned back to Castiel, "I mean, don't you miss the feeling of all this? Like the taste of these waffles. The sound of a child's laughter. Look at us. We're a couple of angels who've touched not only the divine, but the mundane. You and I have a lot in common."

"Don't." Cass warned.

"What? I thought we were having a moment. Can't we be besties?" Metatron smiled.

"No. Because you killed my friend." Castiel reminded him, Metatron rolled his eyes.

"Oh pbht. Dean is fine, mostly." Metatron showed amusement, you wanted to punch him so badly, "Can't you get past that?"

"Never. Now we've hit three of your so-called safe houses, and all of them are empty. So either you've lost my Grace or you're stalling." Castiel confronted Metatron.

"Can you blame me?" Metatron leaned forward, "The minute I hand over your Grace, I'm dead."

"You have made your bed, Metatron, and nothing is going to get you out of it." Castiel continued, only stopped by Metatron's stomach makes loud grumbling noises, "What are you doing?"

"I think I need to use the little boys' room." He holds up his handcuffed hands in front of him, "Little help." Castiel helps him get up and leads him to the bathroom.

You finished then paid the bill. You saw a man who looked like a trucker staring at you from across the room, as you looked back at him you saw his halo. Your palms became sticky with nerves. Was this it? The moment you're found out?

When Cass came out of the bathroom you pulled him aside, "That man over there is an angel, I can see his halo."

"It's a cupid." Castiel confirmed after nonchalantly looking back,

"Aren't they supposed to be jolly? Where are his arrows?" You questioned.

"I'm afraid if anyone looks at you the way he is we should be cautious. We'll leave through the back." Cass grabbed Metatron and dragged him out the back of the diner.

"Sorry about the mess. I guess I'm lactose intolerant." Metatron acted kind.

"Let's never speak of it again." Cass muttered, but stopped. You came to see the man from the Diner is leaning on Castiel's car.

"Metatron, Castiel, and (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

"How do you know my name?" You questioned him.

"Oh, honey. I've known you much longer than you think." The cupid chuckled.

"Who are you?" Castiel spoke up.

"Don't get too excited, I am not the father of that thing there. Just a cupid. Just an angry, angry cupid." The cupid said, revealing his blade.

"How do you know me?" You asked, clenching your jaw.

"I was actually in charge of your case to give you your soulmate a few years ago. But when I came you were already engaged." The cupid smirked, "It was a tall order in Heaven, almost as high as Mary Campbell and John Winchester. I mean it came straight from the boss. So I had to just... get rid of Duke."

"You killed Duke?" You snarled, you knew Duke didn't kill himself. You just knew it.

"Well, you're a very loyal little girl. You weren't just going to leave Duke, so arrangements were made." The Cupid mocked you.

"You didn't have to kill him, you son of a bitch." You moved forward but Cass held you back.

"How dare you speak about your Grand-Pappy that way." The cupid circled you, "Your Daddy had such high hopes for you, just a few of us Angels were put in place of you."

"If you were in charge of my soulmate, you did a pretty crappy job of it." You spat.

"Now, I just wanted to have some fun with it. I set him up with your friend Cassie for a while, you remember?" He smiled, then tsked, "Poor thing, she really thought he was the one until he started goin' on about monsters. He rolled right on through your town and you didn't even notice because you left before he could even say hello... Don't worry. Dean Winchester has a way of always cracking Heaven's code. He'll find ya. But without my arrow, you guys'll never be convinced."

"He's trying to get in your head, stay calm." Castiel tried to comfort you, feeling your anger radiate off you.

"Look at you, trying to harness the archangel baby is cute. I'm just tryin' to tell her the truth, Castiel." The Cupid continued, "Which is more than you or Metatron ever did for Heaven."

"I understand you're upset." Castiel held out a hand.

"You both corrupted Heaven. It's never gonna be the same!" He tries to strike Castiel with his angel blade. They fight. He goes to stab Metatron with his blade and you knock him down and he drops his angel blade and you both fall. The Angry Cupid gets Castiel's blade away from him and is about to stab Metatron again.

You stab him in the back with the angel blade he had dropped. Castiel picks up his angel blade and you keep the Angry Cupid's angel blade. Feeling that revenge fueled rage being suppressed after Duke's killer was dead.

"You like me, you really like me." Metatron holds his heart and mimics the quote.

"You owe me." You said, Castiel walks toward his car followed by you.

"Can't blame a guy for trying." Metatron got into the back seat. You all drove off, prepping for another hideous discussion about who you were. Which seemed to be the more you found out the less you knew. And now that Metatron knew, things were about to get messy.