Caught between a hunter and a hard place!

*UNEDITED*

Clara’s P.O.V

Silently I sit here next to Dimitri as he searches for a way to break what new he has for me. I can’t for the life of me think of anything to say, that kiss has left me a bit scatter brained.

I look over to Dimitri with his elbows on his knees and his fists pressed to his lips. Lucky fists. Well seeing as I can’t think of anything I just put my arm around his back. Snapping out of his little world I feel his arm wrap around my waist pulling me into his chest while he leans back.

With a sigh he says

“Clara you understand that I can’t tell you everything, right?”

“Yes” I nodded slightly against his chest

“Alright, well a few years back I was a full demon, and I was sent to watch you, to see if showed any potential. When I started watching you I got to know you, I saw how kind and amazing you are. You are everything a demon is supposed to hate but something about you changed me” he stopped talking for a second.

 What does he mean I changed him, isn’t this one of those once a demon always a demon sort of things?

“After about a month or so it became apparent to me that I couldn’t let anything happen to you. Do you remember your sixteenth birthday?” he asks, waiting on a response I close my eyes and try and remember what had happened.

What did happen? I think harder until I remember.

“Yes, Cas talked me into going out to some horrible club with her. During the night we got seporated and I got scared and I felt sick so I went outside.”

“Do you remember what happened next?” he asks again

“There was a man” my voice trailed off, the man had found me out the back of the club.

He pinned me up against the wall and first of all told me to give him any money of valuables I had but Cas had my bag with everything in it, so I had nothing to offer him.

When he realised I wasn’t lying he decided I could substitute money with my body.  Slamming me hard up against the cold hard wall he brought his disgusting face close to mine.

His breath stunk of whisky and smoke; I can still remember the smell, and the fear. I remember tears began streaming down my face. His hand went to my inner thigh and slowly snaked its way up.

I tried to struggle and break free but this guy was big. I tried screaming for help but the music from the club drowned out any noise I could make. I had never felt such fear before, such despair.

Feeling so hopeless, like there was nothing I could do his hand was making its way up to my breast. When he grabbed me my body reacted of its own accord when it slapped his creeping hand away.

He didn’t like that.

The burning on my cheek when he struck me sent a stinging pain across my entire face. Calling out for someone but no one answered, I remember his smile as he uttered words of despair to me, no one will come for me, and how he was going to enjoy the things he would do to me.

Most of the events that happened I tried to block from my head, I had never told anyone, not Cas, not Mark and defiantly not my mother.

The reason I had kept it a secret was because the same man who had held me up against that wall.