A drink and we're off

After we leave the office in single file we all head down stairs to the foyea.

“Okay so you guys brought hot party dresses right?” Juliet asks plopping down on the sofa next to Nick.

“oh I forgot about this little tradition” Dimitri says shaking his head.

“what tradition? And yes we did, why?” I ask looking to both of them.

“well every time we get a new member and they are issued their fist mission we go out drinking to celebrate!” she smiles at us.

“Oh, so we get to party?” Cas jumps on the spot sounding very pleased.

“Yes we do there’s a little club on the outskirts of town, specifically for our kind, it gets good soon so go get ready we leave at nine!”  Juliet orders. I shoot a curious look to Dimitri and he just smile.

It takes us about an hour to get ready and now its eight thirty. I chose to wear a chiffon dress with a sequined top; it shows a lot of leg so I like to keep my chest covered which this dress does nicely. I pair this with some black swade heals and some Smokey make up.

Cas has chosen a tight black dress with a pair of high pink heals. And Rob well thankfully he isn’t wearing a dress; he’s wearing a dress shirt and jeans.

We head down stairs to find everyone waiting on us. Every one also has a drink in their hand. Juliet stands to greet us and she looks amazing.

“heyyy” she shouts at us and Dimitri laughs.

“indoor voice Juliet, indoor voice” he says

“Haha, sorry, it took you guys so long to get ready I had to keep the vodka entertained” she laughs.

“no fair you guys have a head start!” Cas moans walking over and grabbing a drink. She hands me one and Rob too.

“Down it!” Juliet screams. I look to Cas and Rob who just shrugs their shoulder and proceed to down their drinks. The look on Cas’s face when she empties the glass is frightening.

“aw that is strong” she states.

“what is that?” Rob asks squinting.

“that my friends is a very special ass kicking demon slaying drink” Juliet laughs

“it’s vodka and tequila and a small bit of cranberry juice and a shot of absence” Dimitri fills us in, “ and Clara you don’t have to down it if you don’t want to” he smiles

“yes she does! If she wishes to continue this night you will down this drink” Cas slumps her arm around my shoulder.

“alright, fine, I’ll do it” I give in raising the glass to my lips. I feel the cold liquid flow down my throat. As it hits my taste buds it stings but there is a sweet taste that lingers after the liquid is gone. “gahh!” that stuff is strong.

“woo and so the party begins” I shout.

---

I can hear my name being yelled from down outside my room. There is a loud banging on my door and a pounding in my head. As I try to move I feel pain in my neck. The surface under my cheek is cold and smooth – the rest of my body leaned on something soft. I can feel a weight wrapped around my waist and what I can only assume to be as someone’s breath on my neck.

I crack one eye open to only be blinded by bright sunlight.

“gahh” I moan as I try and push my self-up but something is holding me back. looking round I see Dimitri’s sweet sleeping face. I press a light kiss to his lips and whisper.