The calm before the storm!

Dmitri’s POV

She pulls away from me. Staring up at me with those bright blue eyes, they send chills down my spine but at the same time makes me feel nothing but hope and happiness.

When I see looks at me the part of me that is demon doesn’t exist, she brings out the protective side of me.

“In that diary I wrote a time and a place and if I am not there I have written a note to Mark, he knows who you are and he will find you” she took a pause and her eyes roamed up and down my body “and if you try and hurt me” she looked at the floor then her eyes shot back up to mine “then I guess me and Mark will have to kick your ass!” she said with a serious voice but a childish look about her. She began to sway where she stood, then I saw as she began to fall.

Before she could fall I catch her.

“Clara what did they give you?” those idiots in the Silver knights must have given her something

“Ugh” she groaned holding her head “Mark said painkillers”

Those absolute morons, they didn’t give her pain killers they wouldn’t affect her like this, they must have given her their serum to rid her of any black magic, or any trace of demons!

Well I guess its good they don’t know about her, that will keep that slight bit safer, for now.

“Clara, listen to me they gave you the wrong stuff and I am going to make you feel better okay?” I said as simply as I could, this stuff is bound to be messing with her brain right now.

Without saying a word I felt her head nod against my chest. I sweep her up into my arms and make for the window.

---

Marks POV

Geez Clara is taking her time,

“Hey I’m going to check on Clara” I say to the eight council members sitting around the table. Whatever is happening to Clara must be pretty serious if the council is getting involved.

I make my way up the mansion until I reach the recovery room I left Clara in.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Hey Clara? You alright in there?” I shout from the outside of the door. After about a minute of silence I open the door a crack

“Clara?” still no reply. Walking into the room I see the bed sheets thrown back and the window open.

FUCK! Someone must have broken in! Looking around the room there is nothing obviously out of place, until I see the drawer next to the bed. There is a corner of paper sticking out of it.

I open the drawer to find the diary that Gregg normally keeps on the dresser. Picking it up I find a pen in it so I open it at the page where it is. On the blank page it says

“6 pm, Carlson Bay, Mark! Meet me here! I have to work some things out, I think I’m safe, I have protection. If I am not there at 6 assume that something has happened, I know you will find me if you need to! Xox Clara”

Clara, what have you done! My mouth dropped at what I was reading! That asshole demon Dimitri is behind this I just know it.

Running back down to the council members franticly with the diary in my hand.