The first kiss

***

WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN!

I hope you enjoy the chapter! It’s a long one, packed with parties and action and drama! Let me know what you think! Feedback is always welcome (so are votes and fans – Just saying O.O)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“CLARAA” Cassy voice rang out as she dove on the bed waking me up “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!” ugh noooo I was really enjoying my sleep, there was no hot guys, no dreams good or bad just really peaceful sleep.

“Whyyy” I moaned out at Cas

“em cause it’s the day you were born eighteen years ago” Cass replied

“ugh don’t be a smart ass, I mean why did you have to wake me sooo early” I buried my head under the pillow.

“Early, Cee its one o’ clock” Robs voice came from the doorway

“yes Rob is right, and have I got a day planned for you come on”

After dragging me out of bed making me get ready, Cas took me to a little spa where me and her got the works message’s, facials and our hair done, I’m not normally into things like this, normally I’m kinda awkward around this sort of thing, but it is nice to be pampered. Rob stayed at the house to in Cassy’s words “sort some stuff out” so I’m assuming Rob’s on decoration duty.

I had to sit around all day listening to Cassy talk about the few people she could get to show up, I could have guessed that Calvin would be there, there was also a few people from my law and art classes and a few of my friends off the football team. I kind of like being me I have always had the ability to make friends with almost anyone; I have been told I’m likeable but I just like not being in one click.

After our hair and makeup was done Cas told me she had another surprise for me. We arrived at Cas’s sister’s shop, she has always had a passion for fashion, she owns her own clothing store and produces her own clothes but first and foremost she’s a stylist. I have done quite a bit of modelling for her which got me some modelling jobs from other people. I have a pretty good sense but Claudia is my go to girl and today apparently she’s my stylist again.

We walked into the shop to be greeted by Claudia and her assistant Mike, he’s gay and he makes me laugh so much, I love how gay guys are always so happy.

“Happy Birthday Clara” Claudia said as she walked up and pulled me into a hug

“thanks Claudia, hey Mikey” I yelled down the shop to him because I can hear him moving things, the lights sudenly went down. Mike came hopping around the corner holding a little plate with a cupcake on it with one little candle he was singing

“Happy birthday dear Cee, happy birthday sexy Cee, this cupcake looks yummy, please share it with me!” to the tune of happy birthday, I laughed his happiness is so contagious. He raised the cupcake to my face so I could blow the candle out.

“you can have it Mike, it will go straight to my ass” I laughed and Claudia stepped in

“No way, Clara you’re eating this cupcake it’s your favourite vanilla and chocolate, plus it’s your birthday let loose, and Mikes already had two” she glanced over at him, we all laughed at how guilty he looked

“but they are just so good” he whined

“Alright Clara let’s get you styled and ready to party” Claudia lead me to the dressing room while Mike followed and Cas disappeared to the store