Meeting Falling In Reverse and Interviews

Mulai dari awal

"What you looking at?"

He held up his hands. "Nothing...Sooo uh who are ya?"

"I'll introduce myself when all of the guys come out." 

4 boys came out all really tired. Ronnie introduced them.

"Uhh here's Jackey Vincet our guitarist, Derek Jones our rhythm guitarist, and our bassist Ron Ficarro...And...Hey where's Ryan?" They all shrugged then one came running out of the bus.

"Right here!"

"Oh and there's Ryan Seaman our drummer." 

He looked at me and his eyes grew big...This guy is gorgeous!!

I smiled and gave him a little wave. "Hi."

"Uuuh..h-h-h..."

The boys laughed and Ronnie punched Ryan's arm playfully.

"Gotta excuse Ryan he forgets how to talk around pretty girls like you."

He winked at me and I raised an eyebrow. I put out my cigarrette and got up. "Shall we go look around?" I started walking towards the entrance then Ryan ran up next to me. 

"So what was your name?"

I smiled. "I'm Sunny...Sunny Stormy Vanity." 

The boys stopped in their tracks and gasped, I turned around.

"What's wrong?"

Ronnie said, "You mean your the sister of THE Dahvie Vanity?!"

"Yeah...Is there something wrong with that?"

"You look nothing like him! And I'm pretty sure your not a pervert like him!"

"Well we are brother and sister and your correct I'm not a pervert." 

I continued walking and we reached the entrance. The gate guards crossed their arms and looked down at me. One of them Terrance said, "Morning Sunny...Who are these chumps?"

I looked up and smiled sweetly. "These are the boys from Falling In Reverse."

Terrance glared at Ronnie. "You were in jail?"

"Sure was! I'm a good boy now."

"Uh-huh...I got my eye on you!" 

He let us past and while we were he was glaring at Ronnie the whole time, I let out a chuckle and Ronnie glared at me. 

"That was not funny."

"Oooh it was." 

I show them the stage they were gonna play on tomorrow. They jumped on stage and grabbed their instruments and stared playing, I sat on the edge of the stage and listened they were playing Raised By Wolves. I was watching Ryan the whole time. When the song was over Ronnie came and sat next to me. 

"Soo...Did you have fun checking out Ryan?"

"W-what?! Me checking him out?! Noo I wouldn't do such a thing." 

Jackey came and sat down on the other side of me. 

"You so were...Go talk to him."

I looked at him he sat at his drums moving around some stuff into a better position, I shook my head. "No I can't I'm to shy to." 

Ronnie smiled evily at me. "Then we'll just bring Ryan over here...RYAN COME HERE PLEASE!!!" 

"What?! NO!" I hit Ronnie and he got up and left laughing with Jackey following him.