A BBQ Gone Wrong

[Jake's Point Of View]

I watched as Sunny walked over to Dahvie and they walked away, CC had thrown his empty monster can at me. "Dude! CC why'd you do that?!"

"Because your off in lala land and, me and Ash have been trying to get you to snap out of it!"

I sighed and we started walking back to the tour bus, Ash punched my arm playfully.

"What's up Jake you got a crush on Sunny or something?!"

"What?! No! Dude you know I'm with Ella!"

CC made a face when I said her name he always does. "I don't like Ella I think she's a...You know."

Ash laughed, "Everyone thinks that! I don't even like her! Which is not normal for me, I usually would like any model!"

Ash and CC made a few more jokes I just kept on walking lost in thought, maybe I do like Sunny she was beautiful but, I'm with Ella...Then again I've been with her for only a month...Gah this is frustrating.

[Sunny's Point Of View]

I kept trying to avoid Jayy but, that made things even worse. I was in the bathroom reteasing my hair and he came and stood in the doorway with his arms crossed, I glanced at him and looked back in the mirror.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah tell me what's going on."

"Nothing is going on Jayy...Can you go get my short shorts and black tank top please?"

He sighed and went to my second bunk, we all own two bunks one to sleep in, and the other for our luggage. He dug around in my suitcase and said, "I know your crushing on someone."

"Dang it Jayy! How is it you know me so well and Dahvie doesn't know me at all...Heck that boy doesn't even remember my birthday!"

Jayy tossed me my clothes and I closed the door and he said, "You can't blame him Sunny, Dahvie is how he is at least he agreed to watching over you while were on tour."

"Yeah thanks by the way, I would hate to be stuck at my aunts house."

"Yeah anyways back to who your crushing on."

I opened the door and he stood there with a eyebrow raised and he crossed his arms.

"No one! I'm crushing on no one Jayy!"

"Lies! Wait is it Billy Anderson?!"

I had to say yes...I couldn't let Jayy know I was crushing on Jake Pitts.

"Yes I'm crushing on Billy Anderson!"

Billy Anderson was my best friend, I've known him since like second grade when he forced me to go push some fat dude when we were on a field trip to the ice skating rink. I did and let me tell ya' the fat dude was not happy, Jayy had never asked me if I had a crush on him until now.

"Ugh I hate that boy...Anyways hurry up were leaving in 5!!!"

I hurried up teasing the rest of my hair, I reapplyed my blue eyeshadow and added just a little eyeliner, and also reapplyed my blueberry lipsmacker. I sighed and smiled, I put my ipod and my iPhone. I grabbed my jean jacket and put it on, Dahvie and Jayy were waiting outside when I stepped off and they both clapped. Dahvie said, "Wow gorgeous! I gave you a 10!" Jayy smiled. "A 10!??!? How dare you I give her a 20!" I laughed and did a twirl. Jayy held out his arm. "Shall we go my lady?" I did a litle curtsy and linked my arm through his, we walked towards the Black Veil Brides tour bus. CC was cooking burgers and everyone was sitting around talking and laughing, Ash saw us first and yelled, "Everyone look who it is! Sunny and Blood On The Dance Floor!" Every "wooed" and clapped I went over to Ash and hit him and he hugged me, he was still wearing no shirt. I sat down on his lap and looked around Ash and CC introduced me to everyone. They first introduced me to the rest of the band members Andy Biersack- the singer and Jinxx- the ryhtm guitarist. A blonde girl was sitting next to Andy with her arms wrapped around his next her name was Juliet Simms and I blurted, "Oh my gosh aren't you on The Voice?!" She laughed. "Sure am!" "Oh my gosh I love your voice your like amazing!!" She laughed then Jayy said, "Hey you got a good voice to Sunny!" "I do not Jayy shut your mouth!" We all laughed and I met Jinxx's fiance Sammi Doll. She instantly became my best friend we both loved photography and we both loved teasing the boys, then I met Matt Good from D.R.U.G.S. he was a pretty cool guy, and I also met Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria. I immediatley blurted, "Dude I love your hair!"